dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Cross Eyed Mary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:59 pm
Looks awesome smile

Ouch at that last pic, tho >.<.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:12 am
I think heritage tattoos are some of my favourites. They'll always hold meaning, because you'll always be made in Germany.

I want a fleur de lis for myself~  

8bit Girls Bravo

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 pm
Taigeku
Aw! So do I get to make fun of yours like you make fun of all mine?

No, because here I have the power to ban you. :3 <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 pm
Harsh.  

Taigeku

Lili Marlene

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:23 pm
I've always liked that kind of thing, but I can never quite decide which country (or countries) to include.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 am
8bit Girls Bravo
I think heritage tattoos are some of my favourites. They'll always hold meaning, because you'll always be made in Germany.

Me too, actually. Are you of french heritage? I'm from Québec, francophone by my father's side 3nodding

Zombina, that tattoo is gorgeous. My husband is getting something similar. He's German as well.  

Angel de Lys

8bit Girls Bravo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 pm
Angel de Lys
8bit Girls Bravo

Me too, actually. Are you of french heritage? I'm from Québec, francophone by my father's side 3nodding

Zombina, that tattoo is gorgeous. My husband is getting something similar. He's German as well.

Haha, I totally just responded to your post in another thread. My father's family is from Montréal, and I used to visit the city a lot when I was a kid. (I grew up in Toronto though.) It's the only part of my heritage that I actually feel a connection to (I'm also Irish and Italian, but I don't know any of my Irish or Italian family, whereas I know my Québecois side quite well).
I've actually gotten the tattoo done now, though. 8D I looove it, although it's hidden by my hair most of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:31 pm
8bit Girls Bravo
Angel de Lys
8bit Girls Bravo

Haha, I totally just responded to your post in another thread. My father's family is from Montréal, and I used to visit the city a lot when I was a kid. (I grew up in Toronto though.) It's the only part of my heritage that I actually feel a connection to (I'm also Irish and Italian, but I don't know any of my Irish or Italian family, whereas I know my Québecois side quite well).
I've actually gotten the tattoo done now, though. 8D I looove it, although it's hidden by my hair most of the time.

Ah, you did! I'll have to respond to you in the other thread as well! whee

I would love to see a picture of your fleur-de-lys if you posted it somewhere! I think it sounds great!!

I feel more close to my francophone side as well, although my mother is a Spaniard and my father passed away when I was only five years old. I believe blood transcends all that, though! I look exactly and freakishly like him, and although he couldn't be here for most of my life, I still grew up in Québec anyhow and speak perfectly fluent French, and I am the way I am from inheritance and such 3nodding

The connection to that blood is so amazingly strong.  

Angel de Lys

Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff