Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:26 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Yeah, Zodiac. Some of us don't believe in them some do. But hey, I'm here to ask you what your sign is? Me? I'm Libra. Gullible, flirtatious, and all-around kind of guy. Wait I'm flirtatious? Wow. Maybe I should start hitting on some more girls.

3nodding

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:28 pm
Im a gemini... dont know what that means but that im out going and rude at times (not sure about the rude thing but im clueless).... i'll say its pretty accurate sweatdrop

TDGsuperfan

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:30 pm
The human body . .

Pisces.

No idea what it means to be a Pisces though.

. . Missleads the human mind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:33 pm
User Image
[[ I'm Libra too. ;D

Flirtatious? Never heard that one. I'm actually very shy in real life, so I don't really see that happening.
]]

Τί χρώμα είναι αγάπη;
User Image

x Sasami

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:35 pm
User Image
`I believe in the whole Zodiac thing. Wanna know why?

I was reading the whole personality descriptions in this magazine I used to get, right? Well, I'm a Gemini, and I don't have the personality type of a Gemini at all. Then I remembered that I was born two weeks later than I was expected. Well, if I were born two weeks earlier I would have been a Taurus, and I match the personality of a Taurus almost entirely.

3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:50 pm

I are Cancer
I have a very good website with horoscophe and s**t... too bad it's in portuguese u.u
I'm very Cancer like... but at the same time i'm like a Leo ^^ I think my moon or venus is in Leo, or something like that, so it takes a lot of influence ^^

Dictator STD

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:52 pm
AmErIcAnSyKo
The human body . .

Pisces.

Me too. whee

Pisces are supposed to be emotional, creative, and, uhh. stuff like that.

I'm really Pisces-like.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:58 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
AmErIcAnSyKo
The human body . .

Pisces.

Me too. whee

Pisces are supposed to be emotional, creative, and, uhh. stuff like that.

I'm really Pisces-like.

pisces tend to dream a lot and imagine stuff
my sister and my crush are pisces... it's one of the signs that I get along best ^^

Dictator STD

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Srta Tap Dance

pisces tend to dream a lot and imagine stuff
my sister and my crush are pisces... it's one of the signs that I get along best ^^

Right. I knew I was forgetting something important. :Whee:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:12 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Ugh I haaate all that zodiac and horoscope crap. I'm a cancer. Stupid crab and the name of a disease that ******** up my life for a number of years. =/

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm
The human body . .

It's pretty accurate, and I'm quite impressed how alike I am with my sign.. Emotionally sensative inside, creative, intelligent, good-natured, cares more about other people then themselves, easygoing...

Then I read "submissive"..

Bwahahaha. Wronnnnggggg.

Then I realized I was born "between" Pisces and Aquarius..

So I read this about Aquarius..

"exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone."

Annnnd realized that I'm exactly like that...

Soooo, I'm a technically a pisces, but I'm also very much so like an Aquarius. I was born on the 20th.. February 19 is Aquarius.. 20th is Pisces.

I hope I'm making sense. neutral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:46 pm
sagitaurus

yea my birthday is coming up!  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 pm
I'm a Virgo. :3
I actually love astrology, as well as numerology, etc. Astrology more so, though, since I find it more in depth.
I know my whole natal chart! And I like pairing myself up with random celebrities that I like ninja

Ascendant: Libra
Sun: Virgo
Moon: Taurus
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Virgo
Mars: Gemini
Jupiter: Leo
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio

I'm mostly earth signs (Virgo and Capricorn) with a dash of air (Libra and Gemini) and little sprinkles of fire (Leo) and water (Scorpio). :3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:09 pm
I'm the water bearer, Aquarius. And I adore fluids with a passion... They intrigue me so thoroughly...

Rathmanian

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:29 pm
Im an Aries, the ram and leader of the zodiac, head strong and free spirited.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff