Now... refighting bosses...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSpray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:19 am
I was recently playing on my emulator, because my gameboy was broken... and:
I have noticed, tha you are able to fight the SP and EX versions of the bosses (in falzar... I meant: Blastman, Diveman, Elementalman, Circusman...), when you are not on the main line of the game. So:
-If in Central Area 2 you will go to a death end side path, and will stomp in place, you are able to meet BlastMan (once a day), after defeat, he gives you battlechip "BlastMan (120 attack, blastmans fireball hit)"
-If in SeasideArea you can go to a dead end pat, stomp in place and meet Diveman.
-In SkyArea you can go to a dead end, stomp in place, and meet ElementalMan, he gives you "ElemMan (100 attack, you choose one of his elemental attack types"

Is it only me, or have you met them before in a situation above??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:04 am
WELL I LIKE fightin the bosses over and over so I like going to the graveyard to fight navi  

Zarudin Seraphi

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

iSpray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:58 am
Zarudin of the Wind
WELL I LIKE fightin the bosses over and over so I like going to the graveyard to fight navi

I thought that you can fight the boss navis in the graveyard only once. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:15 pm
Spray san
Zarudin of the Wind

I thought that you can fight the boss navis in the graveyard only once. >>

nope, you can fight them as many times as you want. All you have to do is jack out and then jack back in, and they are all in their grave stones again. I do it all the time cause all of the other fights get pretty boreing after you have done everything in the game. the only reason I don't reset is cause of all the time I put into it and it would erase one of the Hardest to complete folders in the game (it is full of pretty rare chips) and of course there is that little detail of all of those viruses in the battle card that take forever to get.  

Mansis

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff