Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who thinks that sailor scouts come only from planets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorX2

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:50 am
i believe that sailor scouts can come from any celisoal body like the stars, comets, planets and more wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:25 pm
I think so too because of the Sailor Starlights and even Sailor Moon / Chibi-Moon.  

Nyphna II

blessedbyjesus1111

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:32 pm
i do as well after all they are each named after a planet....except the starlights and sailormoon...rini..and chibi chibi which all the planets have moons so that is space as well.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:07 am

I think they're named after whatever Takeuchi wants to name them after.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:02 pm
I can go into a very long and drawn out thing about how the Sailor Senshi (Including Tuxie, and Kakyuu and Artemis and Luna and Diana ect) all have Starseeds-Special starseeds that allow them the ability to perform magic.

Only Tuxie, Kakyuu, and the others are able to transform into -Sailor Senshi because their Starseed(Sailor Crystals as the anime would have it) have enough power and capitcty for them to be so.

Since all Starseeds come from the Sagittarius Zero (in our galaxy that is) it's highly possible that anyone could be a sailor senshi if their Starseed has enough power for it.

Of course, the next avenue is when stars are born. For every star in the sky there's a starseed for it. They vary in power.

Therefor if we go about this the Starseed route, they're all correctly named with the exception of Tuxedo Kamen (Who really should be called Earth Kamen as he is the soldier for Earth.).

But, yes that's how it goes. That and they're whatever Naoko-sama named them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:15 am
this also reminds me of the collar issue that we have with demos and phobos  

SailorX2

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:16 pm
I think they were senshi in training. Because really Phobos and Deimos where from another planet that gotten chosen to be guardians of Princess Mars.

When you think about it, the Guardian animals- Artemis, Diana, Luna and Phobos and Deimos- were probably powerful in their own right, but they can't become senshi yet. Or become senshi at all with the power they have currently (power of their starseeds)

Plus not having a collar doesn't really necessarily means that they're not senshi.

it's just that Deimos and Phobos never introduce themselves as 'Sailor' anything.

Nearlly all Sailor Soldiers annouce themselves.

From Tuxedo Kamen to Sailor Kakyuu.

They announce themselves as 'Sailor' (Minus ChibiChibi because..well it's obvious really.).  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games