Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Warning: Hellraiser Inside! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are ya?
  A devil
  An angel
  Norayr
View Results

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:30 pm
Mkay. So today, my friend and I were sitting down in our Italian class when he all of a sudden remembered these pranks calls we used to make a couple years back when we were in junior high/high school.

Wow, they were fun. One time he came over to my house, and we got mu house phone and a big phonebook, one of them Yellow Pages. And while we were skimming through, I saw a modeling agency. So, me and my mind, I decided to call. I acted like this macho guy and told them that I'd like to get into the modeling business and eventually make it as a model. I also started talking in a conceited way, and mentioned that "my girlfriend thinks I'm hot." Having said that, I handed the phone to my buddy (which is a dude just like me), and I had him pretend he was my girl. Eventually I got the phone back, and was hung up on.

Another time I called a pizzeria, and i was acting like some paranoid employee for some big organization. I was asking for the most outrages toppings, and I was telling the lady on the other end that if I didn't get the pizze the way my boss wanted them, that'd he'd fire me, and I'd have no means to take care of my family. Giving the phone back to my friend, I had him act like the deranged boss. Once the phone was mine, I started the waterworks, but the lady on the other end was laughing 'cause she knew what we were up to.

Another time. We pretended that we needed some ghost busters, so we called some residential places and started sining the Ghost Busters theme song.

Oh, if only you guys knew, you'd be crackin' up now.
And this was all because of one term: l'elenco telefonico.

Among many other pranks I've done, these are the ones I can remember now. So tell me more! Tell me about the hellraiser within.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:32 pm
Live without your sunlight...

Oh gods.
That's hilarious.

...Love without your heartbeat...

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:41 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Oh my, Nor. Good job.
I haven't done any phone pranks quite that good but one day I had a friend over and we called another friend of ours and instead of us saying anything we used the Dr. Phil soundboard. Haha he hung up on us though. =(

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:44 pm
Well that brought me into a good mood.
I remember when my friend and I went to a basketball game when we were younger (it was a youth thing and my dad was coaching girl's basketball) and we decided to have some fun with the pay phone outside in the hall. My friend dialed the operator and being little things, we were shy when it came to the phone and when they'd pick up, we'd hang up the phone. We did that twice and then the third time we picked up the courage to say hello. But the woman on the other end asked if we were playing with the phone and we said yes. Then we hung up.

That's really the only prank-ish thing I can remember. Minus the random out-of-the-blue scares that I give to my younger sister. Her frightened screaming amuses me.

PinkScythe

singull

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:44 pm
Nor was such a trouble makin' youngin. O:

I think the closest I've come to prank calling someone was when I dialed the wrong number, and when the guy answered I hung up..
>_> He called back and was all pissy...
Damn you *69..

But anywho...sounds like you had fun. ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used to do prank calls. They'd go along the lines of:

Me: -calls-
Person: -picks up- Hello?
Person: HELLO?
Me: dwfqegr4t5yg653v46wocjseodqfjkewcvbfg'';dwxzq <-- weird sound
Person: ....-silent-
Me: Anyway, how are you Elbertina?
And then they'd hang up. xD

I only did it at my friend's house though. whee

Liquid Muffin

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:21 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Ooh ooh I remember some stories now!

When I was in like, grade 7 and 8 I was basically obsessed with Much Music (a station much like MTV but Canadian) and I knew the main number they used for calling in off the top of my head. (Actually I still know it though I haven't called them in YEARS) Anyways, my friend and I liked to randomly call in sometimes. One day we were sitting on my front porch totally bored and I picked up the cordless phone and decided to call them and see if anyone would pick up. I had NO idea what show was on at that time or if there were any specials that day, it just seemed like a good idea at the time. So I call in and I'm sitting there, not actually expecting anyone to pick up when suddenly they answer my call LIVE. I could just hear the voice of my favorite VJ saying "Hello do you have a question for Sum 41?" I litterally just froze and tried to hand the phone over to my friends but she wouldn't take it, so I mumbled something and asked what the question was again, then I freaked out and hung up the phone. We ran upstairs and they were playing a countdown to Sum41 Live @ Much. I was so scared I'd hung up on the band or something, luckily it was only the countdown to the event but I was still freaking out. Hahaha.

Another time I called in during a 25 hour marathon they had, me being the loser I was stayed up for the whole thing and called in at some ridiculous time and got to talk to them on air. I was pretty nervous then and horribly sleep deprived but so were they. Brad definitely asked me to wave at some sidewalk sweeper going by their building in Toronto. Haha good times.

I also used to have this thing for dialing random 1-800 numbers on payphones and once some hall of fame thinger picked up. =/ It was strange.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:26 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
Hahaha. You should do another one and record it for us and download it the internetz. ninja
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

Coquilles

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:45 pm
xD
Haha, oh you guys are funny.
I can see both muffin and sam doing those calls.
Though I was never a fan of the kind that muffin did since I get those every now and then on my cell phone--what a waste of my minutes.
I've probably done something like that.

Sam. Heh, I found it funny how you froze like that, then asked what the question was. xD Classic! I never really liked Sum41 either.

But lets take the pranks out of the realm of calls. I'm trying to think of things I've done, but all I can think of is pantsing someone in front of a lot of people.
I've done some crazy things though, but I don't think they'd count as "pranks."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:35 am
Arawr. Haven't pulled any real pranks.
But prank calls.. >D

My friend Amber and I call that home shopping network, QVC all the time.

Me: -calls-
QVC person: -picks up- Hello, welcome to QVC, may I have your item number please?
Me: Can you speak up a little? I can't hear you.
QVC person: -louder, and with an attitude- HELLO, WELCOME TO QVC, MAY I HAVE YOUR ITEM NUMBER PLEASE?
Me: Ooooh. So what's your name?
QVC person: Kellie (random name)
Amber (in background) GODDAMMIT, I STUBBED MY F*CKING TOE.
QVC person: ... I'm releasing the call, buh bye.

xDDDDD

Deprimo

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:26 am
xD Nice.
I'm sure that was pretty fun.

I just remembered something. Back in the 7th grade, we would have our vice principal sub for us. And we didn't really like him, and he was so easy to make fun of. He had this heavy french accent mixed with an Armenian one (I used to go to a private Armenian school). Ok. When he came to our class, he'd stand in the threshold of the door and it looked like he'd strike a pose (so we'd all do that just for fun), and this one time, he had a his "discipline sheet" with him. And he started tapping on it, referring to it as his "deeseeplin s**t!" I'm not one to use those kinds of words, but MAN! We gave him the hardest time with that.

Then this other time he was subbing for us. I was up by the teacher's desk, and it was very crowded, so I don't know why, I wanted to pretend that I got pushed into the tiny trash bin we had, so I sat down in it. He got mad at me and told me to go back to my seat. Later, kinda angry at him, I went up to "get a book" from our bookshelves (while he was talking--so I passed in front of him. Pretty disrespectful), and he asked me what I was doing. "I'm getting my book," and after I got it, I wanted to trip and fall in front of him to distract him even more. So I kicked the lower corner of the shelf and "tripped" down right in front of him. The whole class started laughing 'cause they knew what I was doing, and the VP was like, "Get up, guy! I wasn't born yesterday!" And he gave me detention twice! Once for falling in the trash bin and the other for tripping in front of him.
So I got pissed and started throwing little pieces of clay at him that day.

I don't know if that counts as a prank, but I sure boiled his blood that day.
Though I'm not proud of what I've done.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:45 am
Haha. I love prank phone calls.

I tend to call taxi services and since a lot of the people who pick up have an Indian accent, I put on such accent and just mock them and make casual conversation, eventually giving out a fake address for them to go too. xD

Paigerrr

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:43 pm
I love the shaving cream on someone's hand whent hey are sleeping and tickle their nose
I like to jump out from behind doors and scare people and I like to scare young children on halloween (i'll get back to you when I am done trick or treating xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Sweet!
I'll be waiting then.  

Norayr
Crew

Dazily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:46 pm
i called my best friend once and was all "HELLO YOU HAVE WON A FREE TRIP TO CHINA TOKYO TO MEET UP WITH THE PRODUCERS OF DIGIMON AND GET A FREE DRAWING LESSON. PLEASE CALL BACK AT (insert me cell # here) TO REDEEM YOUR PRIZE."

bad part is, i was laughing during the whole thing.

worst part.... he and his family were all at the table saying a prayer for dinner when i was yelling that on their answering machine....

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff