Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:26 pm
I finally have both Latias and Latios on my Sapphire Game. I used the Eon Ticket to go get Latios, and since I have a lv 64 Absol, it couldn't hit me at all. A few Ultra balls later, and Nab! Now, I just need to track Latios on Ruby (I just got past the Elite 5 there.)

I don't have the Regis yet, but they all hate me and constantly die. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:42 pm
On a sad day after my writing exam Latias came to me and then I threw a master ball at her. I was glad my quest to find her quickly ended (ironically I was off to get a damn feebas)  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 pm
I accidently killed mine when I first saw it after the Elite 5 and I haven't seen it since...And I'm not retarded...I DID restart it and I couldn't find it again. But I don't even have my Sapphire game since it is in the hidden GBA SP that cannot be found...So I can't go find it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:14 pm
What's an eon ticket ? And what area do you find Latias and Latios at? I already have Rayquaza and Groudon...  

Windstar

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:16 pm
Inazuman Frash
On a sad day after my writing exam Latias came to me and then I threw a master ball at her. I was glad my quest to find her quickly ended (ironically I was off to get a damn feebas)

I master-balled my Latias too. Someone told me I'd taken the easy way out by using it, where upon I said something along the lines of "Bite me, they didn't code the ball in there for no good reason."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:22 pm
Nethilia
Inazuman Frash

I master-balled my Latias too. Someone told me I'd taken the easy way out by using it, where upon I said something along the lines of "Bite me, they didn't code the ball in there for no good reason."

I missed the Master Ball...So I have to capture it the hard way... cry I found a guide book AFTER I beat Team Aqua/Magma's base. (I completly forgot with one was in which game sweatdrop ) I was so mad but I didn't think it was worth restarting the game. My Milotic won all the Beauty contests. Hehe.  

Andy1989

Windstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:27 pm
Is anyone going to answer my question?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:29 pm
Windstar
What's an eon ticket ? And what area do you find Latias and Latios at? I already have Rayquaza and Groudon...

Eon tickets were given out by Nintendo. When swiped through an E-reader, they would transfer via link cable a ticket that allowed you to go to Southern Island (only once!) and catch the one not already on your pack (Latias in Ruby, Latios in Saph).

The one on your pack (Latias in Saph, Latios in Ruby) is free running like the Beasts.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Windstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:33 pm
Nethilia
Windstar

Eon tickets were given out by Nintendo. When swiped through an E-reader, they would transfer via link cable a ticket that allowed you to go to Southern Island (only once!) and catch the one not already on your pack (Latias in Ruby, Latios in Saph).

The one on your pack (Latias in Saph, Latios in Ruby) is free running like the Beasts.
Ah. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:39 pm
Damn Nintendo of America and their gay methods of getting cool PKMN.

*raises glass* Here's to the Mew glitch. Cheers.

Which reminds me yet again that I need to find my N64 pack... O_o  

Ginga

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:04 pm
.......oo; Yay? I've never played those games, so the closest I can come is the wonderous beauty of nabbing Mewtwo after so many times restarting T.T *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:59 pm
Andy1989
Nethilia
Inazuman Frash

I missed the Master Ball...So I have to capture it the hard way... cry I found a guide book AFTER I beat Team Aqua/Magma's base. (I completly forgot with one was in which game sweatdrop ) I was so mad but I didn't think it was worth restarting the game. My Milotic won all the Beauty contests. Hehe.

The same thing happened to me in my Sapphire! crying And the Player's Guide was right in front of me, too! I didn't miss it when I played my Ruby, though, I made sure of that. sweatdrop  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:47 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:54 pm
They're god modder pokemon, plain and simple.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:00 am
Inazuman Frash
They're god modder pokemon, plain and simple.

Twinks! They're twinks!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces