Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
whispers in the air

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toast Of Legend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:48 pm
As I whisper sweet nothings into the air, i often wonder if they shall ever reach the ears of the one i am destined to hold, to have, to love. i wonder if she is sitting beneath the same sky as me staring into the abyss that is, wondering what will be. i find myself thinking that if i look hard enough, i shall see her reflection in the silvery luster of the moon, while simultaneously she bares wittiness to me. i then can feel my heart sinking in its pool of hope, drowning in the very feeling that has kept it alive. slowly it dies, each tick more labored than the last tock, until it rests for what i feel may be forever. doubt clouds my bliss as i think that i am to be separated from her for all time, never to feel her velvetine skin, to hear her angelic voice, or to kiss her perfect lips. tears roll down my cheeks as i think of all the days we shall never spend together, all the meals left uneaten, the conversations left as words on the wind. then i listen, ever vigilant, to the voice of the air. wondering if the sweet nothings my fated beloved is whispering into the air, shall ever reach my ears  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:08 am
way to go biggrin but u might wanna put some spaces so we dont get lost razz  

ElVl0

Wheezing Hunter

Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out