Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
dont know how to win last battle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lonly_mind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:16 pm
i dont know how to do the last battle on #2 makes me really mad i get to the part with the lasers flying at me and i have to block and i always die does anyone have suggestions??? i could really ues the help  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:37 am
Oh crap I hated that part. ._.;; It took me forever to do that.
Um...I had to hold the controler differently to actually not immediately die. sweatdrop So that I was using both my thumbs or something,because my fingers kept locking up.
Sorry I couldn't really help... ._.;

i_donate_organs

kabuto_Js

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:32 pm
i just used my palm for x and thumb for triangle i killed that part so easy im awsome lol ^^ jk i did beat it easy but just try useing boththumbs if you cant do it with one hand  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:55 am
I just got frustrated, said "forget it" worked on being strong enough so that i could beat sephiroth, and then when i tried it again i had no problem.  

Inappropriate Touching

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 pm
its really easy to do that in beginner mode and it gets harder and harder for normal and proud mode. that part was fun for me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:32 pm
wall i did it easy i dont no how it cod be hard but just keep at it you'll get it eventually  

flack-k

marly_luver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:41 pm
ahhhh!!! i hate that part! first u should level up so that if u do get hit, it doesnt really matter.i sugjest around lvl 80. then turn the controler sideways and use both thumbs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:11 pm
An easy way to take little damage even if u do get hit i to equip the best LIGHTNING armor u can, which means Thundagun or something else in Final Mix+. As for his continuos shot, tap the triangle & X button at the same time w/ the index & middle fingers. It works well, u dont have to change the controller, & u'll only get hit 1 or 2 times. Also, best to be a high level; at least 80 will do  

VergilDante333

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Being at a high level is key, but it's mostly button mashing goodness. If you got to there, you almost had him! after that part, there's a clip, then all you have to do is preform one more combo to finish him, and he's done! You'll have beaten the game! I personally love the button mashing part, but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:27 pm
ive done this at lvl 40. all you realy have to do is press the triangle and cyrcle buttons with both thumbs, then when your passed that part just attack him with a combo and you beat the game.

but if you try this on proud its best to be atleast lvl 44. just do the same thing. press both buttons with both thumbs and youll do fine. other wise heal yourself after wards and use a combo then your done.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

BinkleDink

Dapper Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm
Yeah,.... di that part on hhard ands I actually made it!,Or was it easy? IDK it was a while ago and anyways you just need a crapload of hp and awesome button smashing skillsXD.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 pm
That part drove me insane because i was playing pro i just mashed on X i was so good not a single laser hit me if it did i missed it and who gives a s*it about riku's health.
besides fangirls of course  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers