Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Megaman starforce....2?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurt_zisa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:36 pm
The first one came out and I just learned that they're already making a second one! It's really cool, with a new tribe out system were you can transform into Electric beserker, green shinobi, and fire dinosaur. You can also combine them to form Beserker dinosaur, beserker shinobi and shinobi dinosaur! And there is only two versions this time. Im getting green shinobi when it comes out!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14 pm
I watch those videos on youtube.Its going to be hard for capcom to fit 3 forms into 2 games.They should really add Lan,I mean a sprite of lan at least.  

DethCaster

megaman31

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:54 am
oh thats cool I cant wait for the second one but one question is it going to be like the first one where you can only move in 3 squares?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:19 am
I agree that they should add Lan... I mean the old Megaman was in the 1st one and Lan was mentioned but I think Geo and Lan should actually meet in person... I dunno I guess I just like Lan and that crew  

Master Rohan

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Kurt_zisa
The first one came out and I just learned that they're already making a second one! It's really cool, with a new tribe out system were you can transform into Electric beserker, green shinobi, and fire dinosaur. You can also combine them to form Beserker dinosaur, beserker shinobi and shinobi dinosaur! And there is only two versions this time. Im getting green shinobi when it comes out!

You forgot one thing. I saw a big trailer for it (in Japanese) and if I understand it correctly (which I don't), if you link up with someone with the opposite version, you can get the ultimate tribe! All 3 combined! And also I hear that there will be a Bass like being in the game. Hopefully he'll appear in every game, much like Bass.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:28 pm
Yamimon
You forgot one thing. I saw a big trailer for it (in Japanese) and if I understand it correctly (which I don't), if you link up with someone with the opposite version, you can get the ultimate tribe! All 3 combined! And also I hear that there will be a Bass like being in the game. Hopefully he'll appear in every game, much like Bass.
you are correct about the super tribe, its charge attack is 3 penetraiting wideshots of all 3 elements. as for the bass substitute? i dont know....  

whatever_desu
Crew

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:00 pm
whatever_desu
Yamimon
you are correct about the super tribe, its charge attack is 3 penetraiting wideshots of all 3 elements. as for the bass substitute? i dont know....

I also saw the bass substitiute. What I found intresting about the lip I saw was the fact he was using melee attacks as oppose to swords or energy shots. He will prove to be intresting  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:04 pm
eatsamypizzaknight
whatever_desu
Yamimon

I also saw the bass substitiute. What I found intresting about the lip I saw was the fact he was using melee attacks as oppose to swords or energy shots. He will prove to be intresting

any chance of a link to a video of him?  

whatever_desu
Crew

DarkGalaxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:25 pm
Yeah, when you get all 3 Tribe forms you form the Tribe King. As for the Bass-like guy is called Burai or Bly depending on which language you prefer. I've played it, It's worth getting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:44 am
hm that sounds pretty cool but i'm probably getting green shinobi if fire dinosuar is not a game ( i chose leo in the previous game )  

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 pm
Here's some more info on the games. Even there only 2 versions and 3 forms, the berserker form is in both versions. If you didn't know that, you must be very surprised.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 am
Kurt_zisa

Yeah I'm definitely getting green shinobi!!!!!!!! I saw a preview on youtube. here's the link! (I like green shinobi and thunder berserker the best).
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v04egeOc2Cc  

sowright7

Captain Koochi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:51 am
The game comes out in America this Tuesday

Here are some pictures

This is Thunder Berserk
User Image

This is Fire Dinosaur
User Image

This is Green Shinobi
User Image

This is Tribe King (All 3 forms combined)
User Image

And this Badass is Bura
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:33 pm
Well some of you have it and some of you are waiting for it. I got some new hints about the game! You can have the Dark Tribes if you obtain 6 badges. Of course that being said, you can't have any Brothers (of the real kind) to do so. And you can't use Mega Chips either! And, also this is unconfirmed so don't trust this part. You have two game files, Shinobi (for the Ninja lovers) has Berserker and Shinobi, and Dinosaur has Berseker and Dinosaur (each respectively.) Whether you can get both tribes in one game file, I don't know.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces