Reply The Writer's Block
Slices of Writing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:40 am
Here's a thread for delectable short pieces of writing. Not necessarily stories or poems, just words you liked that came out of your pen.

here's some of mine:

I wrote this the other day (10/31) in class.

I.
How can you restrain the tempest of the mind? Like a fission reaction, a nuclear explosion, each firing neuron pushed forth with more violent energy.

The more you silence the murmurs they crescendo into a scream. A powder keg of feeling, of creation. The voice shall always shatter the shackles of censorship. The mind will have its way.

II.
An empty chair unnoticed. Silenced the symphony of a lovely soul. We call this focus on the group, yet our group is not whole. An empty chair, a missing smile. And the "group" oblivious.

III.
I cannot lie, I will not betray my soul. I shall not lie with my smile, that fraud be committed with a tug of scarlet lips. I weep within, shaken by the expectation of insincere mimicry. I am a voice of dissent, a dying cry of the genuine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:00 am
locked away like a black hole, my emotions trapped in the void. it is here that i hide myself from myself. but in the end, the feelings i've hidden away will consume me like the fires of hell.

meh... just something off the top of my head... sweatdrop  

Super Buick

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:43 am
Super Buick
locked away like a black hole, my emotions trapped in the void. it is here that i hide myself from myself. but in the end, the feelings i've hidden away will consume me like the fires of hell.

I like it a lot, it isn't your work anthem by any chance is it? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:00 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
Super Buick

I like it a lot, it isn't your work anthem by any chance is it? wink

now that you mentioned it...  

Super Buick

The Writer's Block

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out