Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Boy Scouts... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready for Duty?
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:42 pm
Ok so Im in the boy scouts of america... The thing is that helping people is not as easy as it looks... (for you its easy) Boy Scouts have to do more than help old ladies across the street... you have to do services, help set up, help clean up, pick up trash that people threw carelessly, etc. Theres also more than helping like earning merit badges to rank up or just for the heck of it... (Im Second Class btw)

So, any questions? Anyone a Boy Scout? Post for the heck of it? Be my guest...

(Feel free if this needs to be locked) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:21 pm
I was in boy scouts!!!

i hated it though sweatdrop

and no this wont get locked (i think)  

zomgwhee

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:00 am
I was a Girl Scout from age 5 to age 17.
That's Daisy to Senior, foo' D:< Almost all my life.

I got the Gold Award, which is the highest award in GS. ='D
Had to do a project along with a bunch of extracurricular stuff...and y'know what? I hated it all, but it was worth it. I got to do so much during my childhood. n.n

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:25 am
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I was a Brownie Scout when I was a young'n. I learned how to set the table, sold some cookies, and preformed in a talent show.

I even have my old little dress and beret. Siiigh, those were the days. :'D

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:29 pm
zomgwhee
I was in boy scouts!!!

i hated it though sweatdrop

and no this wont get locked (i think)
the thing that sucks for being a boy scout now is that almost all the services that you do, you have to wake up early... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:36 pm
User Image

er i kinda was in boyscouts it was pretty much a church activity so i dunno.

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:38 pm
I always wanted to be in girl scouts.
They have the best cookies.
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:15 pm
User Image

thats because they captured keebler elves and put them into slavery to make cookies for them, then slapped thurr own label on the box and sold em.

>_O

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:29 pm

A friend of mine is a girl scout, or was, she's too old for it now xD
We keep making fun of her whenever we go to a party that is close to forest-like places, we say that she can help us survive in case we can't find our way home, or if we get lost xD
I would like to be a girl scout though, I like wearing uniforms, when I was a little kid I wanted to join the army, for the uniform, and the tight schedule
nowadays... It wouldn't work xD~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:46 am
I was in boy scouts for a summer, but that was because there wasn't' a girl scout. actually it was called venture crew, it was fun  

Purplepiratelynn

HawaiiBlueSurf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:59 am
i was in girls scouts wen i was younger...but my friend and i might work at a boy scout camp over the summer  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:03 am
I am a girl scout and it is so much fun
everyone thinks all it is is selling girl scout cookies but there is so much more that you do!! Volunteering is a big part then there are also awards and badges then the program no one knows about where your parents pay for you to travel around the world without them!! But it has been an exciting experience and i don't know what I would have done without it  

Hitch-1783

Hitch-1783

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:04 am
Hitch-1783
everyone thinks all it is is selling girl scout cookies but there is so much more that you do!! Volunteering is a big part then there are also awards and badges then the program no one knows about where your parents pay for you to travel around the world without them!! But it has been an exciting experience and i don't know what I would have done without it
Plus Girl Scouts are so much better than Boy Scouts  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:27 am
Hitch-1783
Hitch-1783
Plus Girl Scouts are so much better than Boy Scouts
O_o  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items