Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply Old Threads
Koto's room Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:56 pm
Koto's room had a Japanese door and the walls are painted crimson. His bed is pretty much blac. He's got a wooden dresser in the corner near his window which had black cutains. His desk, near his dresser, is where he draws, writes, and does whatever he wants had a drawer where he keeps his nail polish and eyeliner and sketch book. On his desk he also has a computer where he types his stories, watched videos, reads stories, and looks at pictures as well as talk to his friends. He usually keeps the curtain open unless he's changing. ( i'll add more later if i can think of anything more or/and find pictures)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 pm
Koto looked greatefully at the bed but then noticed how dark his room was. He shivered as the memmory started forcing it way out from hiding. He quickly opened the curtains with a sigh of relief. He slowly went to his bed and laid down. Sleep finally over taking his body. When he woke up several hours later he decided to check out the room he was able to snag. Looking through the dresser and noticed something weird but ignored it as he went to check everything else out. Finally he got to look at th side of the bed and noticed something... A nightlight. "Okay...this is weird..." he said 'it's like they expected me to be hear...i wonder if the others had things here especially for them.' he thought

(to the hang out)  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:00 pm
Koto sat down at his desk and pulled out a sketch book. He looked outside and saw a very beautiful scenary of trees and flowers. A little rabbit was by a rosebush. He smiled and pulled out a pencil. He wanted to always remember it. He sighed as he started sketching. "I wonder if I'll be able to make any friends...at all." he spoke these words sadly. Feeling lonely. "I'm going to go and see if anyone knows where any close clubs are afte i'm done." he said hoping there would be one. A couple hours later he had finished the sketch. He quickly grabbed an inking pen and started inking in the shadows and tracing his sketch.A half hour later he looked around the room looking for the watercolor paints. After a while he finally found them. "looks like i'll need to get a cup of water." he sighed. He got up and went looking for some paper cups.

(into the hangout)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:29 pm
Once Koto reached his room he locked the door and closed the curtain. He stripped off his clothed and put on his swimsuit. He put on a white t-shirt as well and left his room.

(to the pool.)  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:43 pm
Koto turned his light on before entering his room glad that no one was watching him. He'd never live it down. He walked into his room shutting his curtains and locking his door. He changed into dry clothes and logged onto is computer. He started to write a story about a vampire boy who fell in love with someone who couldn't stan the sight o blood. He thought the tory was stupid himself but he was bored so what did he care.He knew he would continue typing until the sun came up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:02 am
Koto looked out his window and saw that the sun was up. He saved his story before shutting his computer down and set his alarm to wake him in a couple hours. As he layed down on his bed he felt like he was forgetting something. 'Oh well...good night.' he thouht to himself before driffting of to sleep.  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 am
Koto woke up and shut his alarm off. He got changed into different clothes and thought about the thing he forgot. He decided to grab his sketch book and look and see if there was anything he wanted to sketch near the lake.

(to the lake)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:43 pm
Koto put his notebook on the desk debating on wheather to finish inking the other picture. He decided to go and see what they have in the library. He'll need to find something to do tonight anyway.

(to the library)  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:09 pm
Koto turned his light on figuring that he'd probably wake up while it was dark. He needed to get more sleep than he's been getting. He closed his door and got into his pj's. As he feel to sleep he thought he heard his aunt telling him he was being silly for being afraid of the dark. "Oyasumi oba-san" he whispered to himself before he was actually asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 am
Koto woke up. 'Damn i was asleep for a while.At least i wont worry about going to sleep tonight' he thought as he streched his stiff arms. He got dressed and and left his room.

(to the hangout)  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:03 pm
Rayne walks into the rather oriental looking room and goes over to where the old lamp was plugged in. Rayne unplugs that one, then plugs in the new one and turns on the lamp. Light floods the room, chasing away the darkness, and Rayne steps back with a sigh, glancing to the door to see if Travis had picked up Koto yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Walking in carefully Travis looked over to the bed and started for it. Setting Koto down and folding the other half of the blanket over him Travis stood up and looked at Rayne. "I just realized how awkward the would have been if he woke up." sie whispered to her a slight blush coming over hir features.  

Heart Go Boom

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:14 pm
Rayne laughs quietly. "Well then, don't worry. I won't tell him or anything." She whispers with a shrug. "Let him just think the ghosts of the house did it or something." She adds as she starts to walk for the door. Rayne didn't look around the room, not wanting to invade Koto's privacy any more than they already had.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Koto unconciously curled into his blanket "Stop. Don't kill her!" he said in his sleep.  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Old Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas