Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Phantom Hourglass - Help Sticky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm
This is the thread for any and all questions pertaining to The Legend of Zelda; Phantom Hourglass, original launch system: Gameboy DS. Simply ask your question in the topic and wait for a reply.

If you have beaten this game a few times and believe you have it down, feel more than free to post and help others as they ask.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageAHAHAH, I originally made this because I had a question, but I figured it out xD; nevermind~

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100

ImYourVillain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:42 pm
So I have a few questions for everyone.
I am at the end of the game. Does anyone have any tips for trying to catch the big fish, I forgot the name...Neptoona? I heard you get a heart if you catch it and bring it back to the Fisherman.

Also for my last visit to the Ocean King's Temple, does any have any recommendations for my time when traveling back to the 7th floor? I think I have mine where it takes off 7 mins from my Hourglass....I have a total of 21 minutes. Do you think that will be enough to get through the rest of the floors to fight Bellum? Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:10 pm
Well , if you have'nt gotten it already...

Neptoona is merely by chance. This "legendary" fish looks excatly like the other swordfish, so I recommend chasing everyone you see 3nodding when you satrt catching it, you'll notice that it's bigger and blue! it's a bit harder, not really. then when you get it, show the dude who gave you the fishing pole and I think yes, you do get a heart.

FYI: there's a big side-quest that you get by getting the phantom sword ( I think), you need to go the the fourth map ( NE or SE ) and you'll have to go to the guys with telescopes. I think one of them will have a journal that you'll find interesting...  

Nite_pixie

Thee exile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 pm
I am in the battle agenst the phantom Bellum at the bottom of the Ocean King's temple and I am at the part where I need to stop time by drawing a hourglass... AND IT DOESN'T WORK!!! crying I've tried every way immaginable. stressed I am ready to put the game in the game shredder. scream Please, for the game, Link, Tetra, and Linebeck's sake, save them by helping me.  
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games