Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Five finger discount. ;D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Thrusts-
I steal all the time.
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Stealing is wrong! D:< It's not the christian way! [Nor option]
21%
 21%  [ 23 ]
I don't steal.
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Maybe once in a blue moon.
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 am
User Image[ [ So, first of all, I'd like to say, DON'T GET CAUGHT.

Which I didn't. ;D
My first item I stole was last Mega Con. Guess what the first item I stole was? Think hard. The answer is in white.
yaoi
Anywho, today at schoo my cousin gave me two dollars to get her two cookies. I was like, iight. So I get in line and ask for two cookies. So my the dood gives me two cookies, and the older dood didn't ask for the money. So I stood there. . with two cookies and the two bucks. And take note, I admit, I'm not a good theif. I think I'mma get caught. So I'm like. . standing there, and I quickly give the cookies to my friend and kinda just stood there. Then after all my friends got their lunch, he gave me back the cookies and I was like. . ZOMG. . I just stole two cookies. I was laughing, but like. . I was so afraid that I was gonna get caught. I dunno, I'm just a chicken/scaredy cat I guess. Oh well.
So I gave my cousins her two cookies and kept the two dollars. >w>
Tehe, stealing is soo much fun.

However, this was intentional. . it just. . . kinda happened.
] ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:19 pm
Lawlz.
PROOF OBTAINED! mrgreen

*runs to police station* ninja

Pailzor
Captain

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:23 pm
-LOL@ ZOR
And I maybe have toook stuff like money that was on the ground when i saw someone drop it BUT COME ON FREE 50 DOLLORS WOULD YOU GIVE IT BACK HELL NO!-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:24 pm
Haha, I voted the Nor option.

>W<  

StrawBerryApple

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:33 pm
User Image[ [ xD
Oh no, I'mma go to jail for stealing two cookies.

That's not really stealing Zaz, that's more. . . finders keepers.
I do that too. ;D
] ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:35 pm
So did I, but only for the first half of it, since I don't have a 'Christian way' to go by. XD

I'm guessing that your school is probably just as bad as mine is with overpricing though, so really, I doubt two cookies is going to do anything to anyone. I just don't like when people take expensive things or stuff that belongs to someone else that they've already paid for, or made, or received or something. D=

I personally think it always feels better to work to get the money and then spend it on that thing I really want. Its some sense of accomplishment or something. D=

Back on the subject of food at school though, the lunch ladies once gave my friend 5 dollars in change when she paid with a one. That almost pays for all the times they haven't given me my correct amount of change. D=<

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:43 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image[ [ xD
Oh no, I'mma go to jail for stealing two cookies.

That's not really stealing Zaz, that's more. . . finders keepers.
I do that too. ;D
] ]
-Yea I didn't want to tell about my 7/11 stealing dam they are dumb. OK heres the story
Some of my friends and I about maybe 10 of us. we all know the people ay 7/11 are dumb very dumb. so we plan on just going in and getting the stuff and walking out we get there and no ones in the store ( really xD)
we get the huge 5 dollor gulp cups fill them with slupees and we just walk out i mean it was like that best day in the world. Then:

at school I trick the lunch person and I got 2 free meals XD
I droped my money and set my meal on the ground then my friend came and took it while we where picking my change. she forgot if she gave me a lunch so the other one gave me one then she also gave me one so i have like 3 meals that day Me and friends shared them all.

I have alot more other storys about 7/11 and blockbuster xD

._. -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:05 pm
I randomly go into the cafeteria and take milk sometimes...
I stole bubblegum from stop and shop when I was like 5...
and some interesting stuff I liked in the lost and found.  

XAmberrXO

KeeperOfTwilights

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:18 pm
i steal waht ever I want like handcuffs from a police dep. some bb guns and bbs paintball gun and paintballs hunter knife hunting rifle some shells for the hunting rifle and some wrestling colectors items from wwe  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:16 pm

I stole this store, like... every weekend ... till one day I got caught ;T
blame it on my sister for not being able to run fast enough u.u
but it was mostly candy and chocolates, they have a camera now
xD
I used to be a very rebel kid, nowadays I don't steal 3nodding

Dictator STD

Deprimo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:00 pm
My friend were stealing 5-packs of gum from Save-a-lot, then they
stole gum and other random candies that they could grab out of view of the camera at the gas station.
Oh, and then they stole random stuff from the dollar store... xD
AND. Amber stole a totally awesome top from a thrift store.

I just kinda sat there and watched.

Speaking of stealing.
My backpack got stolen at school today. D<

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:09 pm
It is the "dood's" fault.

I wouldn't call this stealing but the company must be confused. So like my brother got these SkullCandy Head Phones [olive color], which was paid. These headphones were like 60 bucks O_O One time the bass amplifier broke and whatever and we sent it back to the company [not the store we bought it from] since we had a warranty. So we had to pay like 30 bucks to get it replaced. Then they sent us 2 this contracts with the usual, blah blah. My brother/dad were confused because they gave us 2 contracts. My brother signed the other and my dad signed the other then sent it both. SEVERAL weeks later [took forever], my brother got this brand new Skull Candy head phones that were black and they were prettyfull they also sent a copy of the contract with my dad's name on it. Then couple weeks later, we got another brand new headphones that were black with a contract with my brother's name on it. Then we were like huh? And my mom was like, "OY! didnt we already have headphones" Then I was like "can I have it?" The my mom was like "oy! what if they think we are stealing?" [my family and i are filipinos so "OY!!" is an expression of oh snap or oh! or golly jeee willikerz] Then I was like, "It is their fault mommie."

THAT IT MY STORY

J3wels

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:12 pm
first time I ever tried I got cought and never tried again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:13 pm
I've stolen food from the super market. I'd go in, shove some grapes or cherries in the sleeve of my coat.

Another time me and my mother went to McDonald's or some place like that. I ordered salad and my mother ordered 10 piece nuggets. We get the bag and it looked heavier than we thought it was supposed to be. Turns out they gave us 40 pieces for the price of 10. I wouldn't really consider it stealing, rather just not telling them about it.  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

J3wels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:14 pm
LOL I remember this girl was stealing Mechanical Pencils from a Dollar Store, while I was buying candy. She was so suspicious too and everyone saw her but noone said anything.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff