Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
High School Bullies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Classic High School Bully
  Go to bed knowing they'll work at BK someday...
  Give 'em a nice haymaker to the face!
  Take the pain, save it all for your parents later...
  Walk away, the coward's way out...
  Let everybody know he's there, then give him a nice insult
View Results

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Yeah yeah, bullies, whether you've experienced them in first grade, 6th grade, middle school, hell, kindergarden, they're all the same.

Alright guys, there's this one dude at school who just has it out for me. Maybe cause I looked at him wrong. Maybe it was that one time I talked bad about his mother. Maybe he just hates looking at me. I don't know. All I really know is he's a jackass. Every fu***ing day he pesters me to know end and putting me in the spotlight so others can laugh. Whether it's kicking me, insulting me, or just being an idiot, it's all the same. Today I was so close to grabbing his neck and pinning him to the wall. Throwing him to the ground, putting my foot on his neck and not letting up. Wouldn't have been much of a challenge, there's more fat than muscle on that a*****e....Well enough with the rants. I guess I'm just a puny Pinoy who doesn't stand a chance, I was taught to take the pain, not fight it. No wonder everybody gives me a tough time... Anyways. How do you deal with them? Back talk 'em? Sock 'em in the face? Pester them? Put them in the center of attention and give 'em a nice "jo' mama" joke? Or do you just take the heat?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Just ignore them.
They'll stop eventually.

x3 thisismysn x3

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:46 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Just ignore them.
They'll stop eventually.
you havn't been to school lately have you?

Yeah i know that feeling. been there done that. my advice, advoid him and go to diffrent ends of the classroom if habe the same classes, or just sit with friends, which is a better way, or when you do go near him time it right so that a teach will walk by without that other dude noticing, although thats very hard, but ive gottan it to work.

but yeah to advoid him in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:43 pm
zomgwhee
x3 thisismysn x3
Just ignore them.
They'll stop eventually.

stare  

x3 thisismysn x3

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:21 pm
Instead of insulting this bully, out-smart him. biggrin It's widely know that bullies only beat up little kids to feel better about themselves. They're just insecure for whatever reason; be it violence at home, built up anger, because he was bullied in the past, or simply because he's fat. Just loudly ask what he's so insecure about that he has to pick on you to feel better about himself and he'll either back off or give you a black eye. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 pm
Sugrie
Instead of insulting this bully, out-smart him. biggrin It's widely know that bullies only beat up little kids to feel better about themselves. They're just insecure for whatever reason; be it violence at home, built up anger, because he was bullied in the past, or simply because he's fat. Just loudly ask what he's so insecure about that he has to pick on you to feel better about himself and he'll either back off or give you a black eye. 3nodding
Uhhh...I'll take my chances and stay away from that onhe... sweatdrop  

DumberDan

[Noi]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:26 pm
zomgwhee
x3 thisismysn x3
Just ignore them.
They'll stop eventually.

I don't like people who say stupid things.

Please don't say stupid things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm
User Image

well i dont think im a bully but im one of the people laughing at someone else's expense.
D:

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:26 pm
Once. It like the ninth grade, this girl pushed me into the lockers every time I walked by. One day, I whirled around and grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face into the locker. I felt pretty bad a** for the day.

My history teacher laughed when somebody was like "DID YOU HEAR THAT JENNIFER HIT [can`t remember her name]!!!?"

It was amazing. Never really had much a bully experience other than that. . .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:37 pm
Neh, no bullies for me.
But. Some jackassh tried to beat my brother up a year
ago.
Yesterday, the ash-hole hit him in the face.
I punched him. xD;

EDIT: Tomorrow, I should get him pizzed off and ask
him why he's so insecure about himself. xD

Deprimo

iCrayon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:58 pm
I find that a sarcastic remark and a roll of the eyes tends to work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:26 pm
Im Pinay. ninja

Use high class vocabulary.

Ponderous nuisance, you may have irritated my senses, and yet your anatomy still makes me titter.
Just leave me be, young oversized sire.

[then power walk away like a high class student you are! **But, note that get ready for a spin move when you feel his presence rushing towards you]

I have no clue what I just wrote.
xp  

J3wels

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 am
J3wel
Im Pinay. ninja

Use high class vocabulary.

Ponderous nuisance, you may have irritated my senses, and yet your anatomy still makes me titter.
Just leave me be, young oversized sire.

[then power walk away like a high class student you are! **But, note that get ready for a spin move when you feel his presence rushing towards you]

I have no clue what I just wrote.
xp
User Image

rofl

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:11 pm
Ignore him, hes not worth your time anyway. Be the better person and just walk away no matter what he says. We all have better things to do then worry about bullies.

"Hopefully" he will grow up... stare  

-Creative Physco-

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:17 pm
I don't worry about what they say,I just worry about what they do. Take last year for example,this girl my age during grammar(7th period class) just grabed my hand and BIT MY FINGER! stare The same girl has tripped me over,pushed my head into my lunch,andspat in my eye (ewww...) that same year. I don't tell the teachers because they treat some students "unfairly" like my friend,and what makes me think I'll get anything different.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff