Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Noone loves their guilds?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita isn't a happy camper about this
  I will enter my guild, I am proud of it!
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:32 am
Alright... I know the holidays are fast approaching and it isn't the utmost thing on everyone's mind, but, geesh, do I have to nominate all the guilds I belong to for the current captains and ggn members just to get some guilds to vote on in November?

If you are a member here, you should be at least a little proud of your guild, and remember, 2nd and 3rd place get trophies, as well as the winner getting the biggest trophy and the 2k gold!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:15 pm
I'll find a guild to nominate biggrin  

churrlo

Burenden

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:04 pm
This guild I'm in used to be the coolest place on Gaia ever. Nicest people, lotsa stuff to do, everything. It kinda died, so now there's not too many people posting, it's around 6-7 of us left. It used to be called MisFit Central, now it's called The Arcane Citadel, 'cause our Captain thought it would appeal to more people I guess.

Anywho, sorry for the total irrelevance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:56 pm
I got one.

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:07 pm
I have one too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:41 pm
I couldn't I was gone, unfortunatly, and it died, but my crew is still around and just might help. biggrin blaugh heart Gotta love my one person crew! sweatdrop I have a few -extremly- loyal members that I'll be contacting soon, I onl needed one crew person even when the guild was active, nothing but our own spam (just a handful of us) to go though. Well, plus events.  

Metalic_Noodles

Lagh Ruadh

Decisive Warrior

10,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:14 am
If you really must know, my Guild is in a transitional state. Most of my old members have vanished in smoke. The name may change, the banner is changing, we're looking for new members, and I'm the only one with Admin/Mod powers. I put everyone back down to Member a week or so ago. I've PMed everyone that was left. If I don't hear back from them soon, they'll be banned. There're a few new members, and one or two old ones have returned. If anyone wants to see for themselves, just ask and I'll link you, or you can search for:

The Bloody Indulgence  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:49 am
I elected mine last time.

So yeah, not a sucker for punishment.

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:27 pm
The only guilds i really mod are this and v.o.s.h.,I try to avoid being in any others,because it ould be too much work,even though i barely do anything at all.But if i were to mod more,i'd try to go to the lowered member guilds and help out. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:54 am
Look.. we are all here because we are crew somewhere else, but we all belong to multiple guilds, so if you are a member of another guild, even if not crew, but think is it pretty awesome, nominate it.... The guild gets the trophy for winning and the nominator gets the 2k gold!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:22 am
I found two other guilds then.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:23 pm

I think it's the guild that deserves the prize, not the nominator. Doesn't matter to me, when my guild won I just sent the prize to the guild mule.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:07 pm
eh I'll add mine xD but i think it won't win because of the activeness people have left my guild D=  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games