Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
hating life like everyone else Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:11 pm
im the oldest out of 4 and it sucks i dont get any attention and i only can talk to my friends at school,i just hate it and it makes me feel worse ever day,i dont tell anyone though,i want to feel better how can i make myself feel better emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:42 pm
that's how it is for every child who's the oldest
you're going to be an adult one day, what are you gonna do then? be immature and make a fool out of yourself?
no you have to take in what you get and move on  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:56 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
you're going to be an adult one day, what are you gonna do then? be immature and make a fool out of yourself?
thats still 4yrs away which is very long and you dont know how it is at my house at night  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:36 pm
Dark_Clandestine_Bat
Soviet Mudkipz
thats still 4yrs away which is very long and you dont know how it is at my house at night
nor do you know about any one else i know, you have friends and are able to go online, you can ge ta lot of attention there
get human attention at school
online at home
or actually go out, i doubt your parents force you to stay inside all day  

The Dadalorian
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:24 pm
Dark_Clandestine_Bat
im the oldest out of 4 and it sucks i dont get any attention and i only can talk to my friends at school,i just hate it and it makes me feel worse ever day,i dont tell anyone though,i want to feel better how can i make myself feel better emo

erm...I'm the oldest of three, so I kiiiinda know where you're coming from...
If you want attention from your parents, maybe you should just talk to them and tell them you feel they don't listen to you or whatever.
Maybe they just don't realise.
And you obviously have access to the internet, so use that to talk to your friends maybe?
If what you want is more freedom,well you'll just have to wait till you're older m'dear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:08 am
un-scene_kid
Dark_Clandestine_Bat

If you want attention from your parents, maybe you should just talk to them and tell them you feel they don't listen to you or whatever.
And you obviously have access to the internet, so use that to talk to your friends maybe?
If what you want is more freedom,well you'll just have to wait till you're older m'dear.
my friends dont get online much and every time i try and be with my mom my stepdad gets mad,and my mom agrees with watever he says  

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:34 am
Dark_Clandestine_Bat
un-scene_kid
Dark_Clandestine_Bat

my friends dont get online much and every time i try and be with my mom my stepdad gets mad,and my mom agrees with watever he says

aahh (see you shouldn't leave out these details when you're posting your problem!)
Well then you shall simply have to make do with what freedom and attention you get...not much else you can do, if your mom really won't listen to you  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:14 pm
un-scene_kid
Dark_Clandestine_Bat
un-scene_kid
Dark_Clandestine_Bat

aahh (see you shouldn't leave out these details when you're posting your problem!)
Well then you shall simply have to make do with what freedom and attention you get...not much else you can do, if your mom really won't listen to you
well im getting sick of how it is at my house and i want to hurt my selve sometimes  

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:40 pm
Dark_Clandestine_Bat
un-scene_kid
Dark_Clandestine_Bat
un-scene_kid
Dark_Clandestine_Bat

well im getting sick of how it is at my house and i want to hurt my selve sometimes
you'll really like the attention they give you once they send you to a rehab fro cutting
you have friends go out and see them  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:56 pm

I'm the oldest of four.
My father monitors all websites visited on my computer, all IM conversations, all emails.
My mother left exactly one year ago.
My father doesn't know how to be a father.
I have three younger siblings to look after, at home, at school, anywhere they are.
I have a two story house that I have to clean myself once a week.
Girly, you don't have four years to go, you have an entire LIFETIME to go if you're whining like this already.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:27 pm
imagine if she gets married.
so your dad knwos al lthe weird things i say to you over MSN?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Scary.
Haha, yup, he knows, and he's not too happy that I'm talking to a guy that I've never met, that is a few states away, that is two grade levels higher than I am.
I find it hilarious.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Yes because Sov is totally going to come find you and get you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:12 pm

Oh yes. And then he will kidnap me, murder me, and dispose of my body in the Columbia River.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:59 am
i just want life to be easier on me it always been hard in my life and everyone says suck it and get over but it just needs to change,that all i want  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff