What is the best shield for Link?
  Spartan Shield
  Angelic Parasol
  Ubi Parasol
  Nightmare Parasol
View Results

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Let's get some opinions on what the best shield for Link would be. Vote and post about your favorite! Please tell me if there are any other shields that would be good for Link.

~SPARTAN SHIELD~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Spartan Shield is a semi-new item that has appeared in Blue and Pink Giftboxes. It's large, copper, and very shiny! *.* It has many good poses for a Link cosplay, but, unfortunatley, is very expensive. Not a good shield if you're poor. This shield looks like the Mirror Shield from Majora's Mask.

~ANGELIC PARASOL~
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A parasol said to have been made from the wings of an angel, this item is a monthly collectable that came from a Thank You Letter for Jan 2006. This only has one pose that looks like a shield. Since Gaia does not have a lot of sheilds, we need to make the best of it. This parasol has a shiny surface, much like the Mirror Sheild from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

~UBI PARASOL~
User Image User Image

The Ubi Parasol is strong and durable. This item is availavle in a Naruto quest in which you need to answer a quiz. It has only one pose that looks like a shield. It's dark blue/purple color resembles the Hylian Shield from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

~NIGHTMARE PARASOL~
User Image User Image

Said to be used by demons, the Nightmare Parosol is a monthly collectable available by opening a Thank You Letter for November 2005. This item has only one pose that looks like a shield. The black parasol looks like Dark Link's Dark Hylian Shield, good for Dark Link cosplays.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:10 pm
I think that the ubi parasol should be just standard, because most of the Zelda games have some sort of Hylian shield. And the Spartan shield sort of looks like the wooden one in OOT.  

Clendyx the Mailman

0Toon-Link0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:02 am
Hmm, hard one anyway, I like all of them but my most favorite Shield is the Mirror Shield but I still can't pick....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:20 pm
I'd say its between Spartan shield and Angelic Parasol. The Spartan shield is kinda pricy, and its a bit bigger than the others.

I just think the Angelic Parasol looks awesome. xD

Link - Young Hero

Link

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:14 pm
I have to agree. The Spartan Shield is the most complicated shield to obtain, and I should know. Other than it's appearance, it should be complimented a more fitting title.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:29 pm
what about the pora ice one up above...oh hi everbody i'm new  

GrimReaper101CG

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers