Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
First day of driving. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:13 am
Yesterday I got my permit (finally) and today I did some driving up and down the road about 50 times with my mother. It was fun though, but I was driving the Tiburon, it has a great deal of power, it's a sport compact car. I got the urge to speed up a couple of times. I did pretty well though, didn't hit anything. It was pretty exciting, I like driving so far.

What was your first time driving like?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:17 am
User Image

it was before i got my permit, but i was with my mom. we were in SD for a family reunion and they got nothing but looong empty roads, so I got a chance to drive the rental car. which just happened to be one of the new mustangs. O:it was pretty sweet. because of that though, and becase of finding several spare keys for the cars, when my mom wasnt home i would go driving. sometimes to school, to the village, and or just to a friends. though it was illegal, it was great experience.

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

xm3ltdownx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:21 am
First time driving EVER:
Driver's Ed. Almost hit a mailbox, almost drove onto the curb and out of the parking lot. Still passed xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:23 am
xm3ltdownx
First time driving EVER:
Driver's Ed. Almost hit a mailbox, almost drove onto the curb and out of the parking lot. Still passed xD
User Image

was your instructor blind or have any disability in anyway?
xB

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

xm3ltdownx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:26 am
Mr. Fig of the Newton
xm3ltdownx
First time driving EVER:
User Image

was your instructor blind or have any disability in anyway?
xB

User Image

Would've made sense if she did huh? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:43 pm
First time driving: When i was 7 years old

No joke.

My grandma used to live on an island not much people went on and she lived at the side of the island where the wasnt really any traffic, and since my grandma was far from the main road she had to go down dirt roads till she finally went on her super long driveway to her house, and she was she had this really old purple Toyata Tersel. (i think thats what it was called...it was purple though and the paint was chipping off to another color which some ugly yellow) so i would go and drive her driveway and the dirt roads, while avoiding the dhuge ditches on both sides of the road....  

zomgwhee

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:42 pm
[User Image]

My first driving experience was actually before I got my permit. My grandpa wanted to teach me how to drive, so he took me to a church parking lot when I was 14 (About two years before I got my permit). Luckily, there were no cops around.

My first time driving on my permit was in my high school's parking lot with my mom. We went there a few times before I started driving on the roads (I never had to take Drivers Ed).

[User Image]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:16 pm
zomgwhee
First time driving: When i was 7 years old

No joke.

My grandma used to live on an island not much people went on and she lived at the side of the island where the wasnt really any traffic, and since my grandma was far from the main road she had to go down dirt roads till she finally went on her super long driveway to her house, and she was she had this really old purple Toyata Tersel. (i think thats what it was called...it was purple though and the paint was chipping off to another color which some ugly yellow) so i would go and drive her driveway and the dirt roads, while avoiding the dhuge ditches on both sides of the road....

lol. That reminds me of my brother's first time driving.

He was 4 yrs old, I was 10. My grandma had left us in the car [which was parked in the driveway] and before I knew it he had crawled into the driver seat and was shifting the car into drive.

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to shift back into park before we hit anything.

sweatdrop  

xm3ltdownx

StevoB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:29 pm
a few months ago on the beach in my dads land rover  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:38 pm
A year ago I drove my friends car and my sisters in the school parking lot and on a dirt road it was fun trying not to hit things xd  

Xx_Dark_soul_Eater_xX

sandals

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 pm
when i was younger i sat on my dad's lap and used the steering wheel wile he pressed on the pedals for me....right now...i am going through Driver's Ed so i'm not there yet :p
But....
I can't wait till I can drive biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 pm
I was 15, and went on the highway, yes my first time driving was on the highway lol  

Purplepiratelynn

Xx_Dark_soul_Eater_xX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:26 pm
Wow that must of been scarry I would of been scared out of my mind 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:47 am
wish i could drive  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:58 pm
Blue_mist_girl
Wow that must of been scarry I would of been scared out of my mind 3nodding
[User Image]

Same here. I've had my license for at least a year now and I still haven't driven on a highway. @.@

[User Image]

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces