Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Lostprophets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:55 am
There a band from Wales United Kingdom there one of the best bands ever hear some of there songs on www.myspace.com/lostprophets  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:34 am
Lost Prophets make me ashamed to be British. Seriously, they are the gayest band in the world, that can't settle on what type of music they play, which wouldn't be so bad, but they bring down the entire tone of any genre they try to perform. They are possibly the only band I hate more then My Chemical Romance, I despise Lost Prophets with every fiber of my being. They are morally bankrupting the youth of today and robbing alternative music of any credence and culture. They should be taken out and put out of my, yours and the worlds misery via extreme torture... preferably on rooftops to give them something to really scream their heart out about, in a delicious twist of cruel irony. They are undeservedly arrogant and represent the lowest form of musicianship known to man.

That said, I like the first album with Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja on it, it was a promising start, but they threw it away to become mass market trash without any worth. They are without a doubt the most pathetic band in the world.  

Rellik San
Captain

Opoid.the.piratefairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:30 pm
... i like them?....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:51 am
Rellik San
Lost Prophets make me ashamed to be British. Seriously, they are the gayest band in the world, that can't settle on what type of music they play, which wouldn't be so bad, but they bring down the entire tone of any genre they try to perform. They are possibly the only band I hate more then My Chemical Romance, I despise Lost Prophets with every fiber of my being. They are morally bankrupting the youth of today and robbing alternative music of any credence and culture. They should be taken out and put out of my, yours and the worlds misery via extreme torture... preferably on rooftops to give them something to really scream their heart out about, in a delicious twist of cruel irony. They are undeservedly arrogant and represent the lowest form of musicianship known to man.

That said, I like the first album with Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja on it, it was a promising start, but they threw it away to become mass market trash without any worth. They are without a doubt the most pathetic band in the world.

It's not heathly to hate so deeply. You don't have to listen to them if you don't like them. There's nothin' worse then a hater. Personally, I've never listened to them, but if you hate My Chemical Romance, too, then they must be good. smile  

Spindra

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:01 pm
Spindra
Rellik San

It's not heathly to hate so deeply. You don't have to listen to them if you don't like them. There's nothin' worse then a hater. Personally, I've never listened to them, but if you hate My Chemical Romance, too, then they must be good. smile

Its hard to avoid them when every radio station and music channel you watch plays them. -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:38 pm
Rellik San
Spindra
Rellik San

Its hard to avoid them when every radio station and music channel you watch plays them. -_-

Really? 'Cause I've seriously never heard any of their music... and only heard people speak of them a few times...  

Spindra

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:45 am
Spindra
Rellik San
Spindra
Rellik San

Really? 'Cause I've seriously never heard any of their music... and only heard people speak of them a few times...

Oh trust me, in the UK, the instant they release a song, sooner or later, you'll hear it and just pray there are no power tools around so you don't drill into your own skull to stop the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:30 pm
i like them i love the song rooftops and the music video rules  

x_x_x_xdevinx_x_x_x

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:07 pm
don't let rellik see that post  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:22 pm
I said my peice, I'm not gonna dwell on it further, if that person has no taste in music, thats their problem.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:45 pm
lol, i almost want to like them just to kill you inside  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:09 am
Soviet Mudkipz
lol, i almost want to like them just to kill you inside

I know you too well, you'd never fall to the dark side. For to like Lost Prophets, means you give up liking bands like Hammerfall, Tarisus, Edguy and Helloween.  

Rellik San
Captain

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces