Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)
Utter Fear

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniowien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:22 am
Disclaimer: Resident Evil is not mine.
A/N This is just a dream I had one night so I decided to make it into a fan fiction. Sorry if there is any grammatical errors. Anyway Enjoy.
Leon awoke to find his whole body numb, his vision blurred, and his hearing almost gone. He had been asleep for quite some time. He leaned up slowly trying to remember anything that had happened to him before he was knocked out.
The air that surrounded him smelt odd. It smelt like the decay and rot of flesh, a vile muggy copper smell that was impossible to escape. He was not comforted by what he felt underneath his hands and body. An unnaturally warm, sappy like liquid connected itself unwittingly to Leon.
Leon tried to regain his vision to get a good view of his surroundings before even trying to stand up. He took little breaths of the distorted air as he blinked several times to try and make his vision come faster. Slowly but surely his vision came back to him along with his hearing.
He stood up getting a good look around and what he saw frightened him. Blood covered the long rusted walls and bodies littered the floor. The bodies were ripped into shreds and scattered everywhere.
Leon found himself trying to keep a settled stomach at this horrific sight. He closed his eyes for a moment to gather himself before he did anything else. When he opened them again he looked around to find a way out. Strangely enough there was only one way out. The small rusty old door at the north end of the small room was slightly cracked opened. Through the crack a bright white light shown through just like the like many see in a near death experience.
Without much hesitation, Leon stepped closer and closer to the door weaving around numerous bodies. As he reached the door he put his bloody hand down on his waist holster to feel the comfort of his hand gun. He slowly reached for the door knob with his other hand but he was quickly interrupted by a loud noise. Leon instinctively put his hand over his ears to avoid the loud sound. Shortly he realized what the sound was. He lowered his hands and peeked through the door.
The room was filled with white counters and cabinets along with a medical chair with a silver plate attached to it. In the middle of the room stood a man with a white lab coat on. The man didn’t look normal at all. His face was incredibly pail and cracked. To make the man look more unusual the mans’ eyes were rolled behind his head. This man also seemed to be welding an unusual looking chainsaw. The sound of the chainsaw was deafening as it echoed through the room.
The man then lifted the chainsaw up and quickly brought it down upon something in which Leon could not see. When the chainsaw made contact with the mysterious object blood sprayed everywhere along with a loud scream for mercy. Leon felt nauseated once again by the gruesome sight.
Just when the chainsaw stopped and Leon thought it was all over another man stepped into view. This man was very familiar to Leon. Even though the second man had the same distorted features as the first man Leon could recognize the second man anywhere. Leon’s heart pounded as he tried to accept that the second man looked like HIM!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:56 am
Great job! I enjoyed it very much. 3nodding  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aniowien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:18 am
Thanks NotteRequiem! I'm glad you like it. Oh and btw i love your sig. I love Albert Wesker.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:24 am
Thanks! He is quite spiffy, I will admit. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aniowien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:50 pm
How did you get your sig. NotteRequiem?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:19 am
I made it. Shocking, I know! surprised  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aniowien

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:25 am
Hey well do you think you can make me one of those Sigs? Currently I've got 1,300 gold. Will you do it for that much I'll give you all of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 pm
pretty good...work on it a bit more  

S-Corp Lab Tech

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 pm
Pretty good use of mechanics. smile  
::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games