Official pokemon trading topic?
  Yay!! :D
  Huh?
  Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! D:
  Poll! x3
View Results

Sakuneko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:41 am

Hi! I really want a mime junior but since I have pearl I've got a little problem. I have a sudowoodo that I'm willing to trade since sudowoodo aren't available in diamond. I could probably get hold of a bonsly... <3 Bonsly is sooo cute!

And I might be able to get hold of another pokemon you might want, not sure. It depends what pokemon it is.

Anyone interested?

Oooooo, I forgot to mention, I can name it whatever you want. It would be cool if I could name the lil' mime junior but it's not necessary! :]

And I think there should be an official pokemon trading topic!
That would be awesome, you could post what pokemon you have and people could post offers on it or you could post a particular pokemon you want! <3

If you're interested post a reply or send me a pm. If we come to an agreement I'll give you my friend code! :]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:15 am

Mime Jr?

I gotta few of those.

Any specific nature?

I'm not interested in any Pokémon per se, but would you happen to have a Cornn or Magost Berry you could part with? I'm having a hard time getting my hands on those. >_<

Pretty Pretty President

teh emoogle boy

Steadfast Browser

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:13 pm

I demand friend codes D<
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:46 pm

I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, a female if possible.

mountaindew3

King-Dedede69

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:49 pm

I got a Dratini, Gible, Raichu, Combee, Palkia, 2nd form of Piplup and I am willing to trade any of these for a reasonable price. (I also have a Machamp, Alakazam, level 40 Haunter if anyone is looking for those.)

Edit: PM if interested.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:11 pm

mountaindew3
I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, a female if possible.

How interesting.
I think I just might have one.

Do you have Chikorita or Totodlie?
If not, I'm sure we could work something out.

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

TurboSL1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:22 pm

Riddex
I got a Dratini, Gible, Raichu, Combee, Palkia, 2nd form of Piplup and I am willing to trade any of these for a reasonable price. (I also have a Machamp, Alakazam, level 40 Haunter if anyone is looking for those.)

Edit: PM if interested.

Your resonable price will be another Pokemon right????

Cuz just FYI for anyone, Poke trading of any sort for gaia cash or items is off limits and people can report you for it eek

I don't want anyone's account deleted cuz they didn't know that
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:53 pm

I'm trying to complete my sinnoh pokedex, and I need a Cherubi, anyone got one?

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

RosieFox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Ugh I want this game so bad...but the wi-fi connection thingeh is expensive. D:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:15 pm

RosieFox
Ugh I want this game so bad...but the wi-fi connection thingeh is expensive. D:

At walmart you can get a router for like 30 something 40 bux

and it will work with any Wifi thing

(The nintendo one is WAYYY over priced $40 and it's a crappy USB and it's nintendo only)

Love nintendo, and I usually buy their products but routers are WWAYYY betta

TurboSL1

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:25 pm

Nintendo made a product just so people can go wifi for pokemon....... I didn't know this. I had wire less before I got pearl so I didn't look into it... that shocks me. but any ways I would just get a normal router as TurboSL1 said they can be sold for $30 watch out though some people will tell you that may need to buy some fancy one that will cost 80+ my grandma fell for this.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:47 pm

Zetshimaru
Nintendo made a product just so people can go wifi for pokemon....... I didn't know this. I had wire less before I got pearl so I didn't look into it... that shocks me. but any ways I would just get a normal router as TurboSL1 said they can be sold for $30 watch out though some people will tell you that may need to buy some fancy one that will cost 80+ my grandma fell for this.

Yeah man they always try to sell the expensive ones, i mean you can get one of those, and they work great, you can go outside your house and use it and all, it rocks....

But you don't really need it..... A normal one works great in regular houses.

My house (i live in Puerto Rico) is made out of real concrete, like reinforced with bars and everything...

and it's the WHOLE house, roof and all (Hurricanes Pound us yearly so it's a most really)

and I get wifi in MOST of my house with a Linksys cheap router

Then again my situation is extreme, regular US houses will be totally covered with a normal router

TurboSL1

Chocolate Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:49 pm

I've Chimchar lv. 10 that I don't want, anyone got a Piplup they would like to trade me?
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games