Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Am I a horrible person for doing this? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:40 pm
alright so I haven't been around the MADG for a while =[ first of that makes me a bad person, am I right? XD anywho, jokes aside.

So there's this guy, Zach. He's liked me since 7th grae. We're in our sophomore year now. I was dating my last ex for a year and almost two months, and when we broke up zach tried to ask me out. I rejected him, because I told him I just wanted us to be friends. So then he ends up dating this girl hannah, and I end up liking him. So yesterday he said "Come to my house tomorrow." so I came over today.
He told me that he was going to break up with hannah within the month because he loved me more than he loved her so.. one thing led to another and we were making out. Then out of nowhere he starts touching me.. and I don't know why I didn't say no.
Anyways, he said he was going to dump her right? Well, then he tells me to touch him and I tell him I'm not comfortable with that. So he says "*sigh* I'm not breaking up with hannah." Just because I wouldn't touch him back.

Am I a bad person for letting him touch me while he had a girlfriend, who he TOLD me he was going to break up with, or am I just a victim?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:02 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I think you just let your guard down. It's not a good thing but it happens to the best of us. You're in a bad spot and temptation becomes a bit too much, but then eventually you realize for whatever reason it's not right. Even if it's just wrong place, wrong time. I think he's a pretty big jerk for saying that after though.

I had a similar situation with my ex. We had a nice mutual break up and were still friends and still spoke online and such. I wasn't dating anyone new but he was but she wasn't at the party. We had fun at the party even though there weren't many people, we made the best of it then I went to go crash at his place (no rides home til the morning) and he'd been a lot more touchy-feely than normal and sure enough he started putting the moves on. He'd been talking about how his girlfriend is most likely cheating on him, bla bla bla, he was going to break up with her so it shouldn't be a problem. That was weeks ago and he's still with her because he "doesn't have proof" aka is okay with the fact that she's screwed so many people over before as long as he isn't sure and he's still getting laid. rolleyes For awhile it was hard cause I started to want him back but now I mostly am just annoyed with them. >_> I want to be able to hang out with him again without having to worry about her being in the picture.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

DumberDan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:07 am
Sexual harrasment...>_>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:09 pm

That's not really sexual harassment... if she had said no and he kept forcing himself on her then that could qualify. But just because he changed his mind when she didn't want to fool around that's just him being a shallow b*****d trying to get some.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

-Creative Physco-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:14 pm
Drop him like a rock, hes not worth your time  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:12 pm
If anything, I think he`s the one who`s a bad person. What I`m getting out of it is he just wants an easy ride. Since Hannah won`t give it to him, or maybe she is but he`s not happy, he`s on the prowl again. He decides to prowl on you and you turn him down. So he`s not happy, tries to make you upset by saying that he really isn`t going to dump said girl, probably trying to guilt you into things.

Make sense? Again, just my opinion. Of course, then again, I`m the one who`s lost almost all faith in the human race.

Hildr

Clever Goat

CoryDane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:39 pm
RAPE(ish) XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:46 pm
it's horrible to be confused like that
he is a jerk  

XAmberrXO

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:46 pm
CoryDane
RAPE(ish) XD

Not even close, she never said no and when she did he stopped but tried to guilt her which clearly didn't work. Also, if it was "XD" isn't the appropriate thing to follow with. Poet knows what she's talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:49 pm
Kick his a** to the curb. He's using you it seems. Just because you don't feel comfortable. If you have feelings for him date him. Say "I'm just not comfortable touching yoiu right now..Can we take it slow and see how it goes?" That's if you have feelings for him. Do whatever you want. If your mad and hate him say "Just because I'm not comfortable touching you you're not dumping Hannah. Doyou just like me because you want to have sex?" Pretty much thats my advice.  

All We Know Is Failling

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:31 pm
... uhh i dunnow... since im in 7th grade but its isnt kinda wrong that he already has a girlfriend and hes touching you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:18 pm
Os iusti, meditabitur....

Omfg my opinion:

Motherflipper. D:< He's a motherflipper!! But I don't think you shud dump him. He's desperate.. neutral -I'm clueless, pardon me-

sapientiam...

Blueblerry --

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:48 pm
You're just a victim, dear. :/ Now tell this chickie Hannah what happened so he won't be getting ANYTHING for a long time. >D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:40 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
CoryDane
RAPE(ish) XD

Not even close, she never said no and when she did he stopped but tried to guilt her which clearly didn't work. Also, if it was "XD" isn't the appropriate thing to follow with. Poet knows what she's talking about.

Ahh. I know what I`m talking about?
That`s probably a first. Call the press! xDD

Sugrie`s got a dandy idea. But the only thing is, the chick might be like "OH HE`D NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! [slap]"
Then you`d end up with a nice little rift, if you`re friends with this girlie.
If not, well, then you could just start a war at school.
:/

Hildr

Clever Goat

Sombra Mapache

Dapper Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:42 am
He sounds like a bloody jerk; promising to leave his current partner for you, but then all of a sudden changing his mind after you don't "give up the goods," so to speak. You now don't have to worry about liking him because, after all, if he was really willing to mess around behind his girlfriend's back, who's to say that he wouldn't do the same to you? Rat him out to his girl and if she gets pissed or doesn't believe you, it won't matter. At least you would have gotten it off of your chest.

3nodding

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces