Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Crystal Zodiac Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your sign?
  Leo
  Cancer
  Gemini or Virgo
  Taurus or Libra
  Aries
  Sagittarius
  Capricorn
  Aquarius
  Pisces
  Scorpio
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:34 pm
Each planet in the solar system rules a zodiac sign
(apart from Venus and Mercury which rule two signs each)
and corresponds to specific energies of the associated crystals.

User Image

Want to know what planet rules your sign and which crystal corresponds to your sign?

arrow Anyone can wear or carry (or even place under your pillow) any stone to enhance those qualities!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:25 pm
Well, there's no posts, so I will go by the Poll results for now.

First, I'll start with Cancer.
The Moon rules Cancer.
Your crystal is the Opal.

User Image

The moon represents intuitive, feeling energy and similarly the opal, embodies a moody, translucent aura. It reminds you to respect your intuition and your emotions.

arrow Wear or carry opal to feel more in tune with others or to develop your sixth sense.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:44 am
Taurus and Libra are ruled by the planet Venus and corresponds to Tourmaline.

User Image

Venus represents beauty, love, and affairs of the heart.
arrow Wear or carry tourmaline to promote harmony and tolerance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:46 am
Mars rules Aries.
Your crystal is the red agate.

User Image

Mars is the planet of confidence and desire. It also represents the fiery spirit of potent leadership.

arrow Wear or carry red agate when you need a shot of courage.

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:36 pm
My birth sign is cancer, and I gota say, I never knew that my sign is ruled by the Moon or that my crystal is the opal  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:37 pm
I am a Libra. I knew my planet was Venus, but I didn't know the stone. I tend to keep my life in balance, and get upset when my balance gets disturbed. smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:40 pm
11225a
My birth sign is cancer, and I gota say, I never knew that my sign is ruled by the Moon or that my crystal is the opal

Ah, yes, it is a nocturnal sign. Your keyword is "sensitvity."
And opals are cool because they react to body temperature and appear to glow. They actually have an interesting story behind them. They were once prized as the luckiest of all gemstones. But in the 1800's they became known as stones of ill omen. The King of Spain gave an opal to his wife who died in months, and later owners of the stone, including the king himself, died soon after wearing it. This was also the time when many people died young because of cholera. It was noticed that opals glowed until the wearer died- when they lost their fire. Now we know that opals react to body temperature!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:51 pm
Hazumu-san
I am a Libra. I knew my planet was Venus, but I didn't know the stone. I tend to keep my life in balance, and get upset when my balance gets disturbed. smile

Are you more likely to use your heart than your head when faced with a decision?
Your keyword is "compassion." with true friends and compasion for others you will feel rich in spirit. And you will find true love, if you respect your own needs.
With what I know of you, Hazu, your stone correctly fits with the compassion you show your friends. heart

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
Jupiter rules Sagittarius.
Your stone is called "Lapis lazli."
It has always been known as the "eye of wisdom" and, like Jupiter, represents truth and meaning in life.

User Image

arrow Carry this stone when you want to discover deeper truths.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 pm
Uranus rules Aquarius
and your stone is orange carnelian.

User Image

This stone was worn to protect against envy and, like Uranus, it represents freedom from the expectations of others. *bursts out in song: Age of Aquarius*

arrow Wear your Uranien crystal when you need to break free!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:13 pm
Pluto rules Scorpio
and your stone is the Amethyst.
Pluto represents our bottom-line survival instinct, our passion for life.

User Image

arrow When worn or carried, amethyst absorbs negativity and allows you to be fearless in the face of change
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:20 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Sagittarius has also, at times, been known to be represented by the Blue Topaz ((at least for the modern representation)). This also has been applied with the month of December in general stone representation; traditionally it's Turquoise and / or Blue Zircon. The Orange Topaz has represented the month of November, which tends to confuse people somewhat when those born in December tell those born in November that their stone is topaz, to which case some of those born in November begin to protest about sharing stones when that's not entirely true. Personally I go with both; mainly Blue Topaz, as I was raised on that, but also Lapis Lazuli ... none of which I actually own yet. sweatdrop

Just wanted to say that. XD

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:36 am
Marie-Cris
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Sagittarius has also, at times, been known to be represented by the Blue Topaz ((at least for the modern representation)). This also has been applied with the month of December in general stone representation; traditionally it's Turquoise and / or Blue Zircon. The Orange Topaz has represented the month of November, which tends to confuse people somewhat when those born in December tell those born in November that their stone is topaz, to which case some of those born in November begin to protest about sharing stones when that's not entirely true. Personally I go with both; mainly Blue Topaz, as I was raised on that, but also Lapis Lazuli ... none of which I actually own yet. sweatdrop

Just wanted to say that. XD

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

So your keyword is "wisdom." That fits as well. You're one smart cookie. I'm sorry to hear teaching the kids to sing was so rough, but, boy, I can imagine it was! I've subbed for quite a few music teachers, and the kids are so energetic.Wow!

Also I believe that you are referring to the traditional birthstones? I like the blue topaz best, too! While some of the zodiac crystals are the same as the birthstones, some differ.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am
While each crystal defines a general trait of its sign, it can also be used by people of other signs to enhance the perferred qualities.

But, there is even more to the Crystal Zodiac!
Crystals have been used for fortune-telling throughout history for their subtle vibrational nature, which is thought to be linked to the vibrational powers of the cosmos.
They open the gateway to deeper knowledge and your own wisdom and intuition.
As a divinatory tool, they can be cast onto a zodiac circle, to harness the power of the planetary forces and protect against negative energies.
Or they can be laid out in a spread, like Tarot cards and runes.
(My Favorite smile Alternatively, you can pick one from a pouch or bag, as your crystal guide for the day.
ANd of course, you can also align your own energy to your personal zodiac crystal vibration and benefit from its miraculous properties by wearing the crystal all day long!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:48 am
By choosing your own crystals they become your personal guides and talismans, offering divinatory and protective power simultaneously. You can buy ready-made sets of crystals, but the more personal your choice, the more they will energize the direction you are seeking.
Keep you crystals safe in a silk pouch.

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces