Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Oh jeez. D: Joy, more death threats. =/ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deprimo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:25 pm
Word's confused/pissed off.
My friends and I are being threatened.

So here's the story.:
Btw: I'm making up names here, people.
Btw again: Julie, April, and Anna = my friends

So. Julie likes this guy, Jim. She just talks to him, occasionally flirting,
ya know. Someone doesn't like that. So my other friend,
April, gets a note in her locker. Says Julie is a whore, and if she doesn't
stop talking to Jim, Julie and April won't be friends anymore. Then another
note says if Julie doesn't tell April the truth, I won't live any longer.
& they also said that they want my friends and I to split up, and not be
friends anymore.
EDIT: Oh joy. More threats. April found notes sticking out of
Anna's locker, and my locker. My note said not to show it to anyone,
and that she'll "see me tonight" =/
Anna's note said that she (the stalker) doesn't want us to be friends,
and that Anna won't live any longer.
Oh, they know where April, Anna and I live.
& They're stalking us. D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's kinda stupid, in my opinion.
Threatening to kill someone because someone else talks to a boy
you like?
No, we don't know who's writing these notes.
Yes, we have the principal and teachers involved.
And I don't think my friends and I have anything to worry about,
though it's scary to get a note saying someone's gonna kill you. Dx

Word needs advice.
I know nothing might happen, but still.
What else should/can I do?
Anyone else had someone threaten to kill you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:25 pm
Oh gawd D:  

All We Know Is Failling

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:28 pm
Happened to me.. Yes, everyone threatens people I have before in anger with my siblings. In my opinion I need to know your age to tell. Well... say your 13 like me nothing to worry about... Maybe if your 16 ish be on your gaurd. Remeber to lock your doors and windows at night. If the "person" has been to your house before and knows where you sleep don't sleep there. Keep a knife/bat at your bedside just in case. You never know what may happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:36 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Happened to me.. Yes, everyone threatens people I have before in anger with my siblings. In my opinion I need to know your age to tell. Well... say your 13 like me nothing to worry about... Maybe if your 16 ish be on your gaurd. Remeber to lock your doors and windows at night. If the "person" has been to your house before and knows where you sleep don't sleep there. Keep a knife/bat at your bedside just in case. You never know what may happen.

I don't think anything's gonna happen either, but... still.
It's scary.
I'll probably take some precautions tonight, just in case. D:

Oh, forgot to mention that this person's stalking Julie.
gonk

Deprimo

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:38 pm
Call "Julie" and tell her what I said if you are so nervouse. I have been asked to fight before by some f** kid I hate. I'm not into the whole fighting thing. Also, a little ten year old asked me to fight him..

Help me with a relationship problem should I ask my friend out right now?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 pm
Well...
this is some situation you got there. My friends and I didn't need to be threatened we broke up on our own crying
I would call the cops, kids can be pretty crazy, trust me I know some of them.  

XAmberrXO

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:42 pm
oh and just for reference... If you don't believe advice you get from thirteen year-olds don't take mine xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:44 pm
Oh.. Sure just put me down for my age.. Oh well I don't give a s**t about little "insults" I don't care what people think of me.  

All We Know Is Failling

Dazily

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:46 pm
--*--

From what we are discussing on MSN, just take my advice and get all your homework and sit with Julie in the gym until someone fesses up. I don't care how old and mature the person if who is doing this, but in my opinion, death threats should always be taken very seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 pm
Symphanii
--*--

From what we are discussing on MSN, just take my advice and get all your homework and sit with Julie in the gym until someone fesses up. I don't care how old and mature the person if who is doing this, but in my opinion, death threats should always be taken very seriously.

-Jumps- Ohh Ohh! I like that one! Make sure you bring you iPod mp3 or something to listen to music with.  

All We Know Is Failling

Deprimo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Call "Julie" and tell her what I said if you are so nervouse. I have been asked to fight before by some f** kid I hate. I'm not into the whole fighting thing. Also, a little ten year old asked me to fight him..

Help me with a relationship problem should I ask my friend out right now?

This isn't much of a fighting thing, but yeah. :3

& Yesh.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:54 pm
Symphanii
--*--

Yeah, I think we're all gonna end up in the gym.
I think April's mom got permission for us to do it. :3

Ohoh, and we're getting close to knowing who it is.
This one girl in math. She likes Jim, hates Julie, has almost
the same handwriting, and today she was writing something, and soon
after she finished writing it, she asked to go to the bathroom.
Bathroom would be an excuse to get to April's locker, slip the note in,
and ta dah.  

Deprimo

Norayr
Crew

Wow, that's quite the dilemma there.

First off, I've never taken threats to people's lives seriously because I know most people don't have the balls to do something like that. They might be able to scare you a bit by doing a little bit of damage here and there, but many people are afraid to do such things as taking away their own or other people's lives.
Those kind of empty threats I call adolescent talk. They can't think of anything else to say but, "I'm going to kill myself," this is that.
So don't be too alarmed by that.

Though at the same time, I wouldn't suggest agitating the person. Sure you can follow what I said about, but then you'll have to put up with the little scares here and there. Not only that but the annoyances that come with the person persistently trying to push his case. If the note isn't from any of you guys, Julie, Jim or April, then I don't see why you guys should stop being friends though.

Like you said, it is pretty stupid. I'd say once you're in your house, you really have nothing to be worried about. I wouldn't go to the extreme that Failing said. Just make sure everything is locked and closed like normal, and you should be fine.
The dean and such should be able to take care of the matter as well. So I wouldn't really worry about the whole matter dragging on unless your school's staff is lazy or the kids are really psychotic.

I don't recall my life being personally threatened though. But this is from what I've seen from the younger kids. Most of the time it's just a bluff and you gotta call it.  
Asked her out :3  

All We Know Is Failling

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:58 pm
Okay.

What's going on with Fail and asking out when the thread's about death threats?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff