Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Green Day Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:43 pm
My Favorite Band of all time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:47 pm
You just had to do it didn't you. Now I can never leave. I'm lost in a world of Green Day lyrics and drunk people.  

Burei-mono

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:54 pm
Burei-mono
You just had to do it didn't you. Now I can never leave. I'm lost in a world of Green Day lyrics and drunk people.
Like Fridays?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:55 pm
John Obake
Burei-mono
Like Fridays?

Yep.  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Woo hoo Green Day blaugh ! I wish they they play more of there songs on the radio though stare ....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:33 pm
Yuck, Greenday.

first_founding

anya_the_exdeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:19 pm
green day is awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:40 pm
Green day is pretty awsome, I love "Holiday"  

[...The Cheesums...]

[...The Cheesums...]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:43 pm
first_founding
Yuck, Greenday.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:37 pm
Choclatecheese
first_founding
Yuck, Greenday.

... Okay If you don't like greenday... than don't post about it an a "Greenday Forum"

lol, id encourage him to post his anti-greendayism in this thread (this isnt a forum.. XD) this is an argument guild, isnt it? rofl mrgreen 3nodding

as for the topic:
GREEN DAY ROCKS! heart heart
not my all time favorite band. but i still love um. mrgreen  

Annafu

anya_the_exdeman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:40 pm
i have the song american idiot for a ring tone  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:18 pm
Yes. Greenday is quite the poopy.

The lead sucks,
and... they all suck..... pee pee.

You people should get a healthy dose of Judas Priest or KISS. They have good songs, lyrics and, of course, the most important thing- Guitar Solos.  

first_founding

Annafu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:56 pm
first_founding

The lead sucks,

You people should get a healthy dose of Judas Priest or KISS. They have good songs, lyrics and, of course, the most important thing- Guitar Solos.

hmmm guitars.... yeah they're god and all, but im really in love with the drums. 3nodding heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:43 pm
Ditto, Jellybean.

Im not into their new CD...its good and all but I ended up giving it to a friend (not cuzz my ex gave it to me *eyeroll*). Its just thats it went from odd, out there, different, something somthing, neopunk and now its all poppy. Isnt it for a certain group of kids? Not for everyone indeed. Not to mention the anti-Bush BS, I cant handle it. I listen to the music, not the views, and a bit of anti-authority and gov''t and all that is is totally necessary, but I just cant deal with it.
Why try to sell themselves? Now, I know they have families, but does that mean you sell your integrity for a meal and that lifestyle. They could just chill without all the glam like before and still raise a family and be happy. Plus, they can''t sing all the same songs they used to, even though they know what its like to be a kid under the thumb, can they still talk like that?

I listen to the oldies, not like all the other die-hard fans from the get-go I''ve only been into them for a stretch, but it seems to fit my ears better. Now, its seems the same as everything else out there. Plus the costumeage and makeup, I could do without, even though my MCR and a lot of my bands put on a get-up, Im trying to ignore the image and love the music. Its not about Hollywood, for me, or something to pick up, its the flow of my life and music plays a huge part.

I do adore Wake Me Up When September Ends, though. It calms me. Jesus Of Suburbia was well-written. Gimme Macy''s Day Parade or Maria any day.

Capta Coco delle Stelle

first_founding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:25 am
f.jellybean
first_founding

The lead sucks,

hmmm guitars.... yeah they're god and all, but im really in love with the drums. 3nodding heart heart heart

Heard of Eric Carr?
Drum God.
Keep a look out for Carr Jam 1981.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out