Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
got any advice for me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexii x Lette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:58 am
Well, i've just recently ended a relationship and i dont know what to do. im hurting like hell (sorry if i wasn't supposed to say that) and i want him back. but the thing is that he cheated on me with his ex fiancee. i look at that as unacceptable, "once a cheater, always a cheater." but before any of the drama happened, we were a hapy couple, and thanks to the memories we made, i dont want to let him go. but the rest of my friends are telling me too. but its not the easiest thing to do. i dont want to et back together with him, but then again i do...

can someone tell me what i should do?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:54 pm
Easy.
Dont get back with him.
You are young and alive so live while you can.
There are many people out there to date.
I usually (in those cases cuz ive had kinda the same situation) take the time to spend with friends and yourself...maybe even family.
There are better things out there to do for now.
It may not be the responce you want but put love on the back burner and concentrate on something else for a while. Pick up a new hobby? Thats what I did.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Lexii x Lette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:39 pm
i can try that but i cant gaurentee it'll work its hard to get my mind off him right now.
but thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:25 am

Don't give me that "no guaruntees" s**t. That's just you making excuses to do the contrary of what you know we're going to say, just because you want something/someone.
Don't get back together with him. He's obviously no good, and you're going to hurt yourself more.
What he did WAS unacceptable.
I've been there. I know. And I also know that yeah, it hurts, and yeah, I can't get that guy off my mind, either.
But even if he breaks up with the girl that he dumped me for, and played me for, and even if he comes back and wants me again, there's no way in hell I'm saying yes. He can't be trusted with my heart. I can't trust him at all.
Quit chasing something you know is bad.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas