Reply The Saiyan Society
Get to know your fellow Saiyans! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter!
  +1
  People counters are only supposed to have one option!
View Results

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:47 am
This thread isn't about getting to know each others rp characters its for getting to know each other. To know who it is your here talking with. Now I know some people don't want to give out personal information...that's not what I'm asking for I'm only asking for you to post and get to know each other. Anyways I guess I'll start!

My names Sarah but I prefer Nan! I'm 22 a VC here and I love to help people in need! So feel free to come to me with your problems! blaugh Oh and I'm also very dramatic...so please bear with me in my dramatic outbursts...when they surface... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:48 pm
Oh yes, nan. xD You're very dramatic and all!
-hugs-

The name's Joe. You can call me shin, Joe, or whatever. There are a few names, you call me, and I ignore you, and possibly report after several warnings. So, don't piss me off.
Yeah.. Much like nan, I'm dramatic. But not NEARLY as dramatic as she is.. I'm just cool. So hah.

Shin_Ru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:16 am
Yay! Someone posted! *huggles shin/joe-joe/shin?* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:50 am
my name also is Joe,
i live in Wisconsin and love anime.
my favorite sport is skate boarding and i absolutely love
dogs. i like pizza and my favorite book is the Percy Jackson
series. i also love naruto, dragon ball, and dragon ball Z.  

sorajoel

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:07 pm
So we have two Joes here...anyways its nice to meet you! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:06 am
Well, to start off, unless it isn't obvious enough, names Bill. 24 years of age, live in San Jose, CA woot woot, very level headed person, do have my rare, very rare mood swings, but those are easily contained. Just like Nan here said, if you got anything on your mind, I'm a wise listener to come too.  

billgoku
Vice Captain

sorajoel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm
he he  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:44 pm
Kiddy Goten!!!  

Zane Strife

Distinct Genius

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

billgoku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:09 pm
You two shouldn't spam posts like that. Either tell everyone about yourselves or knock it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:19 pm
yes sir  

sorajoel

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 am
I'm 26 going on 27 years old, (ancient I know). I like anime, especially DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, and others. I like comics, videogames, and girls! The most killer character ever would a Saiyan/Visaard who is a Ninja/Sith Lord!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:45 am
My name in real life is classified! I like manga, anime, the internet, comics, video games, star wars, sci-fi, south park, carlos mencia, family guy, american dad!, monty python, netmonsters (yeah, I know it's dead...), and rock music! I live in Oregon, USA. My age is classified and I am a guy.
PS: zumi, your Saiya-jin/Visaard hybrid who is a ninja and sith lord would be insanely powerful!!!  

saiyamike

The_winged_kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:24 pm
My name's Caleb. I'm 15 which I think makes me one of the youngest members. Dragonball Z was always my favorite tv show when I was little. I remember spending countless hours in front of the tv always rooting for Vegeta. ((my favorite character before Broly was introduced.)) My favorite color is crimson. I used to be a mod here but for a while I was grounded from the computer and got demoted, which is understandable. But anyways I've been in the guild for a good while, and it's definately the best. I work at a Popeyes and I live in Texas. I love hugs. They've got to be the best thing in the world. I have a brother and sister, both of whom are much older than me. I'm the proud uncle of my sister's baby girl. She's the most adoreable thing in the world. My passion is acting. My favorite tv show currently is Avatar the last Airbender. I can't wait for the Dragon Ball movie this coming August.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 pm
lol! yor still just a kid... Although you act very mature for your age. On a side note, the anime convention, in my state, is having some special guests! One of which is Vic Mignogna...and in case you do not know who that is its Broly! Now Iwill have met the english voices of Goku and Broly! Or I should say soon wil meet....but yeah....  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_winged_kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:57 am
Yeah, I met Vic at a showing of the FMA movie. He's a cool guy. I got him and like 3 other cast members to sign my FMA satchel. I've also met the guy who does Piccolo in Canada since apparently they have a different voice actor up there.  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff