Reply The L Guild Forum
EVERYBODY READ THIS NAO. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:27 pm
EDIT: This all still stands, but if you're going to PM someone, PM Surge Monkey, my new account. SerenitytheWaterSprite is no longer a member of this guild and cannot do anything about it. heart you all!

...First of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry I'm not as active as I used to be. I've been on another site a lot recently, and with school (and being limited to one hour a night despite little/no homework by a mom who's determined Gaia is the reason for my bad grades, but I digress) and such, I have been... well, sort of neglecting the L Guild, and I apologize.

But! On to the reason I created this guild:

Feel free to PM me with suggestions or anything else. Or just say hi, I don't bite. Hard. xd See, I don't really want anybody on the crew. I can deal with this myself. But if you see something and you'd like to lend a hand, drop me a line. Or, if you prefer AIM, I'm SurgexMonkey on AIM. (Got a new one, lawl.) Use whichever is most convenient to you - but chances are, if you post it in the guild, I won't catch it. So please, please, please - help out your lovable L Guild owner? She'd appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:13 pm
Yay!

Thank you so much for the sub-forums and actually taking the time to hear out the guild members~! x3 <3

I hope your homework isn't giving you too much trouble. :3

Tea with Bubbly

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:41 am
Tea with Bubbly
Yay!

Thank you so much for the sub-forums and actually taking the time to hear out the guild members~! x3 <3

Actually, I don't have much homework. I either get it done in class or finish it in seminar. sweatdrop My grades just aren't so great and because of that my mom has decided to limit me to 1 hour a night. (...Haha, I'm younger than most of the members xd )
And you're welcome <3 Always nice to hear what the members have to say. *tacklehuggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 am
AWW... I HOPE YOUR TROUBLES LESSEN DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!
SMILE, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR=]

e m o i x - o

surgexmonkey
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:17 pm
xx_DeAtH-N0Te_xx
AWW... I HOPE YOUR TROUBLES LESSEN DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!
SMILE, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR=]

Heh >> Merry Christmas!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:59 pm
I actually would love to help in the guild because it does need a bit of extra help to keep it clean and in order.

A good suggestion would to have a recycle bin subforum. Any old topics can go there, like all these announcements in the main forum that makes everything look cluttered.

But, of course, before you go off and try to buy another subforum, I still think it would be in the best interest of the guild to take the Yaoi and the Non-Yaoi subforums and make one L Romance subforum. It's actually quite inconvenient to have two forums for couples. It would work out perfectly if you merge those two subforums and use the subforum left over as the miscellaneous threads subforum.

If you do ever need help with the guild, though, I am willing to help. :3  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

shinigami_world

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:13 pm
I haven't been posting that much either, but now I will!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:23 am
I've been alone all my life...User Image

I know what you mean...being a senior in high school means that I really don't have time to go on, so i go on in my free time. I will always have time to post though :3

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

Ruuche

Kinky Kawaii Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Yeah i'm ok with that. but let meh know if you need help with anything ok? Alwayz here to support heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:09 pm
its ok...btw, i would like to help you if you need any help..cause i dont hav much to do this weeks..HeHe 3nodding  

miiso-chan

dmvp15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:15 pm
hey. some one named Surge Monkey exepted me!! thanks for leting me join!! I'm expert on almost any thing music!! and i love L and Light. like L better of course but who doesn't. xd any way. i'm active. even with school. and i'm homebound. so i'm home and on in the day so i'm free during school and out. cause i get sick alot. mrgreen u need help ever, just mail. or if i see u guys need help i'll mail u! LOL mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:55 pm
dmvp15
hey. some one named Surge Monkey exepted me!! thanks for leting me join!! I'm expert on almost any thing music!! and i love L and Light. like L better of course but who doesn't. xd any way. i'm active. even with school. and i'm homebound. so i'm home and on in the day so i'm free during school and out. cause i get sick alot. mrgreen u need help ever, just mail. or if i see u guys need help i'll mail u! LOL mrgreen

Hah, somebody named Surge Monkey accepted everyone here. smile Since there are no mods, I'm the only one who gets to choose who's in and who's out. Welcome to Death Note: The L Guild, hope you enjoy it smile  

surgexmonkey
Captain

Dark Spellmasters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:27 am
Aww, sorry to hear about your limit. I'm in college, and I know the feeling about not having enoug time to do much. I'm one of the officers in my anime club at school, so yeah. If you need help, I would love to offer some. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:39 am
I get what you are going through. i have so much stuff to do this week, but I'll try my best to be online.  

Chic Dame

Shinigami Kairi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:41 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Tea with Bubbly
Yay!

Actually, I don't have much homework. I either get it done in class or finish it in seminar. sweatdrop My grades just aren't so great and because of that my mom has decided to limit me to 1 hour a night. (...Haha, I'm younger than most of the members xd )
And you're welcome <3 Always nice to hear what the members have to say. *tacklehuggles*

Heh, that was my problem a while back. Be lucky you can get on at all :3
I used to only be able to get on at weekends. Twas torture =/

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas