Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock-A-Holic_69

1,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:03 am
lees awesome and all, but how did you come to love him? is it his awesome antics
fighting style
or just his devilish good looks?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:29 am
For me, it was both. Just a little more of the antics at first, but the good looks didn't hurt. wink  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:07 pm
EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 pm
For me, it was his extreme enthusiasm that first got my attention. I'm sorry, but charging heart kisses, that's just awesome  

littlefiction

Broken Drage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:52 pm
Wasn't even reading Naruto when I first start to love Rock Lee! xd My best friend was reading one of the first manga and I look into it because i was bored and Lee was there. I said: "OMG who is he? HE IS SO FUNNY! *LMAO*"
Well first it was by his look but my friend told me about him and thats how I started reading Naruto (just because I wanted to see Lee blaugh ).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:08 am
I actually was not a Lee fan at first. I think for a while my favorite character was Kakashi(who is now number nine). I do not think I was really much of a Lee fan until the middle of his battle with Gaara. And it actually took me a while to realize he was hot. XD How that happened I have no clue. XDDD  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:26 pm
Rock-A-Holic_69
lees awesome and all, but how did you come to love him? is it his awesome antics
fighting style
or just his devilish good looks?

i think its a bit of everything that makes us love him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:34 am
How can a person not like Lee he's to cute and he kicks major butt

*Team Gai need their own show*  

gutrenching

Gracious Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ultra Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:29 am
at first I didn't like him until he beat the crap out of sasuke and got drunk, broke a bar, hit on sakura, chop a tree in half with his hand, and when he used Dynamic Entry... good times  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:51 pm
Ok after reading the replys... Am I the only one here that it was "fan at first sight"?  

Broken Drage

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:51 pm
gutrenching

SRSLY! But at least they have their own guild. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:52 pm
well at first i wuz like, OMGZ!! thts soo hilarious!!! but later in the series he reminded me of someone i realy loved in real life because of his determination and optimism. plus, i loved how our pasts are also kind of alike. smile and ya, i love everything about him even if my friends do say he's wierd.  

absolutenaruto

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Encased_in_the_shadows

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm
I was never really a Naruto fan but the first episode i watched just happened to be the one that showed how he struggled as a kid. I then focused on his character and lets face it...he is the strongest character, give him some ninjutsu and genjutsu, and youve got a god. Too bad he faces opponents that have ultimate defenses against taijutsu. And I loved this guy when he hit on sakura. It was classic me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:10 am
gutrenching

Omg Yes XD They so totally do ^^

When I first started watching Naruto, I remember disliking Lee somewhat Might have been his brows....shame on me XD...Thou I remember being quite the sasuke fan at the time...Yeah...that changed quickly after I started getting into it. Think it was the forest of Death thingy. I saw how amazing he was and learned he was quite the fighter heart I love how polite he is to practically everyone, His passion for proving his nindo, his pwn-some Taijutsu skills, the funny bonding moments between student and sensei, his ability to forgive what could have almost ended his career as a ninja and let's not forget his drunken fist fighting rofl

All in all, I like everything about him ^^  

Gaymarriedinspace

Dark_Killer_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Lee is cool how he fight and all his training make him better and better. i only watch naruto on saturday. crying i wish you cane tell wat he did? ROCK
LEE ROCKS THE WORLD!!!!!!  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces