Submit

Who's Your Favorite Gal
  Ruby
  Bella
  Pollala Monkeya
View Results

Sir Dice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:48 pm
Which Supernatural Gal is your favorite.

The mysterious Ruby or the sassy Bella.

As much as I love the mystery of Ruby, I got to go with Bella. There's just something I love about her. Is it the greatness of her character.... or is it just the accent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:40 pm
I think I'm impartial to them.. They've spent a bit more time on Bela thus far.. so most people may choose her. But I'm sure Ruby's got quite the story to tell. So all-in-all, I like them both for furthering the story.. but I don't really have a favorite.  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

gugudol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:36 am
I think they both need to die.
But If I had to choose, Bella is a bit better than Ruby. HAte her accent though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:34 pm
gugudol
I think they both need to die.
But If I had to choose, Bella is a bit better than Ruby. HAte her accent though.

ohhhhhhhh...  

Sir Dice

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:14 pm
They both get on my FREAKIN nerves. I hate them both, i hope Sam uses Ruby then kills her, and then as for Dean he just kills stupid Bella. ALthough I'm really interested in who she killed in her family.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:01 am
my want 2 kill them both ninja  

yellow_turtle_tumbledryer

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100

Natawee!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:40 am
o.o'
No death threats against the Characters.
I like Bella.
D=
Even after she stole the Metallicar (sooo wanted to skin her then... How dare she touch Dean's Mistress!)
But yeah, I like Bella.
She's a b***h!
=D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:38 am
Bella cracks me up! I really like how she gets on Dean's last nerve, and I think he likes her,lol!  

Vampyr-Lolita

Sir Dice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:15 am
Seergirl
They both get on my FREAKIN nerves. I hate them both, i hope Sam uses Ruby then kills her, and then as for Dean he just kills stupid Bella. ALthough I'm really interested in who she killed in her family.

Yeah, that would be a nice end for Ruby, but I don't want to Bella to die. They need a recurring female on that show and hse would be a great plus for witty banter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:27 am
Bella is so much better than Ruby at least she's not ending the world yet. She almost did when she stole the car Dean should of shot her.... Like she did Sam. But we do need some female characters to keep things intresting  

Maryastar

Versatile Grabber

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100

celestial_aurora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:37 pm
I like Ruby better than Bela. Bela is just flat out annoying. She's always getting in the boys' way. At least Ruby actually helps out the boys, like how she helped them to rebuild the Colt. However, I like Lauren Cohan better than Katie Cassidy. Lauren is such a sweetheart and I love how she really takes the time to understand the fans and listens to what they have to say. Katie on the other hand... No comment. rolleyes lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 pm
I hate Bella...she's either tricking them and being a b***h or helping them. I like Ruby I know she could be a b***h tricking Sam, but shes a demon that's helping them...so far. A bit more mysterious...so if it's a toss between both of them...i go with Ruby...the other one just grinds my gears!  

morbid_beauty

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Sir Dice
Seergirl

Yeah, that would be a nice end for Ruby, but I don't want to Bella to die. They need a recurring female on that show and hse would be a great plus for witty banter.
well she needs to learn the American accent, because the British Accent is not sexy, it's nerve wrecking, and that woman needs to just gah, get a life.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 am
Seergirl
Sir Dice
Seergirl

well she needs to learn the American accent, because the British Accent is not sexy, it's nerve wrecking, and that woman needs to just gah, get a life.

Hey! I love that accent.  

Sir Dice

Tsuberries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:58 pm
I've actually learned to like both.
Which is very surprising for me.
I started out hating their guts!

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash