Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Introductions (Please post here first) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:40 am
User Image

Hi I am Hazumu-san! This is the place to introduce yourself and to welcome new members. You first post here should be to say something about yourself. Here are some important ideas, if you feel you would like to add more feel free to. biggrin

Pertinent things to post: (copy this in your post)

Name/Nickname:
Favorite Thing(s):
Least Favorite Thing(s):
How you found our gang:
Anything else:

Please follow Gaia rules when posting. Keep it as PG-13 as possible ok? biggrin

Well the nicest thing to to be the first to greet everyone! biggrin I hope to be friends with a lot of you.

Name/Nickname: Hazumu-san / Hazu

Favorite Thing(s): Anime, Drawing (when I have time), Reading, Scifi/fantasy shows, Anime/J-pop music

Least Favorite Thing(s): Pushy people, gross jokes, bloody horror movies, Being ordered around

How you found our gang: I found out from Gweener, my wonderful friend!

Anything else: I know quite a bit of technical stuff, I am the daughter of an engineer afterall. smile

Here is an old cheer for all the new people:

Hey, Hey
Hey hey are you ready? *clap, clap*
Are you ready? *clap,clap*
To have fun *clap*
Say Neon *clap*
Go Neon *clap*
Neon Love all the way!

Yay!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:57 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Name/Nickname: Marie-Cris.

Favourite Thing(s): Singing, Anthony Warlow, music ... honestly, my list is far too long to put up here, so just check out my interests list in my profile.

Least Favourite Thing(s): Same as above, only the loathing list, not the interest list.

How you found our gang: LittleTnCo invited me when she came up with the idea.

Anything else: Don't get on my nerves and I won't get on yours.

If you've gone through everything in my profile and this journal entry but still want to know more, feel free to ask. I'll answer if it's a question within reason.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:15 am
Name/Nickname: Gweener/ Gweenie

Favorite Thing(s): Reading, Comedies, Swimming, Nature (duh!)~ camping, hiking, fishing, biking, star-gazing, bird-watching...

Least Favorite Thing(s): hurtful stereotypes, arrogance, wastefulness

How you found our gang: LittleTnCo was kind enough to invite me to join her gang after we met in the Barton forum during Gaia's Summer Festival!
Pump for Rufus, Yeah!!!

Anything else: Don't forget to Recycle, Drugs are Bad, Peace & Love!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:45 pm
this is me i guess...

Name/Nickname: michael/potato

Favorite Thing(s): games , anime , manga , poop , words

Least Favorite Thing(s): ppl , bacon , evil bunny's

How you found our gang: ahh bleacher66 told me xDDD

Anything else: im learning metal guitar i have long preety hair yes i call my hair preety! im a perv >.>  

michael_luvsyou

Koranya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:47 am
We'll I guess this is the place to start. Hi to everyone!

Name/nickname: I'm Kim and I live in Utah. I'm married and have two kids.

Favorite Things: I like music and I love to cook. I love my Family!

Least Favorite Thing: I dont like olives.

How you found our gang: I was introduced to this awesome place by the elegant and classy LittleTnCo. smile

Anything else: I'm hopeing to catch up with things, you guys have 1000 pages so it might take a while lol . Let me know what to do. I'm new at all this kinda stuff. I'm a pretty open person so if you have any questions feel free to ask! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Name/Nickname: silly_sammy22..you can call me silly, sammy, or sam

Favorite Things: I love to cook, read, am a big movie freak! And yeah the list goes on and on and on

Least Favorite Things: Mushrooms I'm ok with...rude people, and people who do not use common sense! Yeah that's a good start

How you found our gang: LittleTnCo invited me

Anything else: I am a very cheerful and patient person, ask me anything *within reason ofcourse* and I don't mind helping any new members at all!  

silly_sammy22

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:47 am
Name/Nickname: 11225a, nickname: Green Bean, Genikit, fanboy

Favorite Thing(s): HAve fun, show respect, and well...you-know-what wink

Least Favorite Thing(s):

How you found our gang: I think LittleTnCo invited me

Anything else: Let's be friends till the end, and remember: You're not alone.
I can grant almost any wish, but they'll always be a side-effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:21 pm
Name/Nickname: Alphagirl / Alpha / Riley (actual name) / Sakurin (pet name... no, I'm not quite sure why I have this name either)

Favorite Thing(s): Animanga, writing, drawing (in my copious spare time = LIE), reading, playing music, exercise, playing Touhou, elegance

Least Favorite Thing(s): Anything without elegance, silly brain-dead girls, commoners (in speech and thought)

How you found our gang: I... I think Gweener told me about it, in the Barton forums. THIS IS BARTOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Anything else: I am a keeper of esoteric and generally unknown knowledge. I also make jigsaw puzzles obsessively. I have... considerable difficulty in the realm of emotion, unusual for a girl.
I also have mild cases of technophobia and androphobia. And needles scare me witless.  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Name/Nickname: LittleTnCo/Bubblez

Favorite Thing(s): God, Horses, Swimming, Shopping, Sleeping, Knitting, Puzzles, Reading, Writing, Spending time with family and friends, movies, CSI:Miami, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Law & Order:SVU, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Psych, Bionic Woman, House, Eureka, The Journeyman, Heroes, Dr Who, Monk, Bones, Crossing Jordan, and the series Life. *Edit* I also love the show Dexter.

Least Favorite Thing(s): Having to constantly repeat myself cause of interruptions. People with no common sense tend to get on my nerves. People who pick their nose in public, or scratch themselves in sacred areas in public. People who wear a size 14 bikini but should be wearing a size 3X or larger one piece. I'm over weight and you'd never catch me wearing something like that. Come on; are their eyes and mirrors really that bad? Also, can't stand it when a fav show gets canceled for a week for some stupid game show special. I mean really. What's up wid dat?

How you found our gang: Hmmh. I didn't find it. I founded it. Another words, I'm its creator. Yay me!! But I didn't do it alone. I started it on my own; but had several people help out where the Guild is concerned. Thankx ... you know who you are!

Anything else: No, I think that pretty much says it all. But thankx for asking. Welcome to my world!! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:13 pm
Name/Nickname:l e x i e/chig

FAVE THINGS:dogs && cats,shopping,sleeping,eating,singing && dancing (both my talents),swimming,watching tv and movies,crying crying ,chatting with my friends,surfing,gaming,my cellphone,my ipod,mycomputer,my gaming system,keychains,teddybears mostly tatty teddies....&&basketball&&chocolates and lollyPops.

Least favortie thing(s):people that are so unpredictable,people who pick there nose in PUBLIC,wearing bikinis,people who have no common sense,people that are annoying you with no reason,and lastly getting fat.!!!!!.

HOW YOU FOUND THE GANG:I found watumelon gang because of MARIE-CRIS..yay!!.tnkyu marie-cris..  

lollyPop_angel1o

xInu4everx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:56 pm
Hiiz!
Name/Nickname: Inuyasha_girl903 / Inu

Favorite Thing(s):Anime, Watching T.V., Going On The Computer, Hanging Out With Friends, Messin Around

Least Favorite Things: Braty people, Gross Looking Foods, Doing Chores, And More.

How You Found Our Gang: My Sister, Ambo_178 told me about it so I wanted To check it out soo then I joined.

Anything else: I'm Sad About Adult Swim Canceling Futurama. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:39 am
This is ME!!!

Name: Krissi-Chaos
Nicknames: Kris, Krissi, Tina
Favourite Things: Stereo, PSP, My friends (not a thing, but where would I be without them?!)
Least Favourite Things: People who mock me 'cos I look like an Emo, People who make fun of overweight people (I've been tormented to the point of almost always being on a diet since I was 12. I'm now 17.), and bad comedy.
How You Found Our Gang: I met LittleTnCo in a Pink Floyd Fans puzzle room! And then she invited me along when she came up with this idea! >.<
Anything Else: Uhm... I have 2 pet fishies (Incubus and Kasabian), and I LOVE heavy metal, alt, emo, and prog rock music. Oh, and, I'M NOT EMO! ^^  

Kristabelle015
Crew

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:03 pm
pyrofreak924
Name/Nickname: Duncan ,(sorry but none)

Favorite Thing(s): Manga, Music, Ramen, Sleep (even tho i get very little)

Least Favorite Thing(s): Rap, Contry, Child rape, stuck up people, Imaginary numbers (its a math thing),

How you found our gang: GWEENER

Anything else: umm not realy i mean if you ask i can tell you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm
Howdy. Due to restructuring, comments on people's introductions are now allowed in this thread. You heard me, it's okay to comment on the new folks that come in here, now. It'd be kind of strange (and unnecessary) to keep a separate comment section now that this thread doesn't live in a subforum.

Thanks for your attention,
~Chain  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff