Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I can't take it anymore and i feel i have nowhere to turn... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Someone gave me this pill...and i thought it was an anti-depression pill...but i don't remember what happened but i woke up in the midlde of a street with DEEP gashes all over my body, and they hurt SO bad, and i was wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt and the blood was soaking through it. There was a cop there and he as trying to wake me up then i ran after he went to his car and i think he's looking for me. I'm so scared because i'm in so much pain but there's NO ONE i can turn to. What do i DO? Please help me...i don't need criticism either....i REALLY don't. If you want to criticize me, then don't even bother posting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am
Don't lie.
Thats what you should do.

Oh...And dont do drugs.
They eff your ess up.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:41 pm
eh...the truth please?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:08 pm
...Ermm...Does Constructive Critic count as criticism?

Either way, Don't take what people give you unless you know exactly what it is. >_>; And I highly doubt you'd be able to get away from a cop in a car this quickly. But whatev.

Hikaru Akumu

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:13 pm
hospital, dur.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:37 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
hospital, dur.

Yup, if you were told a drug is something other then it was, you ain't gonna be in trouble for taking it.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:38 pm
Eri Luvs You
Oh...And dont do drugs.
They eff your ess up.

I fee I should add the commentary of: If your not prepared, don't do drugs. If your aware of the consequences and effects and still want to try them, do so in a safe environment with people you can trust. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:27 pm
Rellik San
Eri Luvs You
Oh...And dont do drugs.
They eff your ess up.

I fee I should add the commentary of: If your not prepared, don't do drugs. If your aware of the consequences and effects and still want to try them, do so in a safe environment with people you can trust. ^^

Maybe I should rephrase or maybe add to my comment.
Certain drugs are ok.
Most are not.
A-ok with pot...but pretty much anything else slowly kills you if not kills you at that time. Haha.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 pm
un-scene_kid
eh...the truth please?

Seriously y'all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:49 pm
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
Eri Luvs You
Oh...And dont do drugs.
They eff your ess up.

Maybe I should rephrase or maybe add to my comment.
Certain drugs are ok.
Most are not.
A-ok with pot...but pretty much anything else slowly kills you if not kills you at that time. Haha.

Yup, but it'd be hypocritical of me to say not to do them, as I used to dabble a long time ago. ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

emoxscremo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:26 pm
ARE YOU OKAY?
will you should clean up and try seen a doctor or nurse.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:13 pm
i wonder if she has even returned here?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:37 pm
nope
the attention-whore seems to have left the building folks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:52 pm
I'm not a ******** attention-whore. I couldn't get on becuase i've been SO ******** messed up, i couldn't get on okay. Like i said, looking for advice, not bithches.  

LoversRequiem

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:02 pm
I know I have absolutely no authority here, but maaaaaayyybbeee we should be a bit nicer, at least in this forum. Also, it's not very nice to make assumptions that someone is bullshitting you. Things that people say may not seem all that realistic to you, but you still don't know if it's real or not.
I'm sorry, it's just that all I ever read in this guild is the more popular people and people of higher authority constantly pointing out every flaw in every other member of this guild. Some people really would like a place where they could go to get help with somethings.

My two cents... lol

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces