Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Oookay.. Not very smart of me.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:50 am
Alright, so I wake up this morning at 7:00 to the sound of banging in the bathroom riiiight next to my room.. The constant sound of someone sanding the bathroom wall down kept me from closing my eyes again, so I finally decided to just get the ******** up.

Irritated, I open my door to see Adam and Jeremy (two friends of mine [kinda sorta]) workin' on the bathroom. I kind of scoffed and walked away, barely able to see having just been disturbed from my two hours of sleep.

I hear one of them start complaining about the bathroom window not wanting to open. So I figure I'd go check it out. It was stuck. Didn't want to open. So I figure I'd beat it open..... With my fist...

Now, I don't know what the hell posessed me to do so, but I struck the window (not hard, mind you, I really didn't mean to do more then knock it open a little bit), and the sonofabitch shattered all over my effin' right hand.

I got two deep gashes on the right side of my palm where my pinky knuckle is, three or four smaller individual cuts on my middle finger knuckle, two on my middle finger, one in the middle of the back of my hand, and a larger slash just above my ring finger knuckle.

I realize I got extremely lucky. None of the glass shards stuck in my hand, and I actually was able to pull my fist back out of the shattered mess without anymore real damage being done.

This is the first time I've ever done something to give truth to the belief that your ability to make good decisions is impared with lack of sleep.

Now it didn't hurt as bad as it looks like it would hurt, but no I'm not going to get stitches even though I probably should. It'll be a cold day in hell before I go to the ER for something I can fix with superglue and electrical tape. wink

Discuss:: So how many of you have learned this lesson? Any of y'all done something stupid, and then look back and say "What the HELL was I thinking????" because of sleep deprivation, intoxication or stress?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:08 pm
Oh my god. I laughed so hard at that.

Once, I was drunk off my a**, or maybe stoned, or maybe both, and one of my friends convinced me that I could fly. But just to be safe, he tied a bungee cord to my belt.
So I tried to fly off the roof of the back porch. Needless to say, I hit the ground. Hard.
And I just kinda laid there for about ten minutes. Dylan thought I died.

Another time, I was quite sober. A couple of my friends were cleaning out some shitty shed thing for some reason, and all the trash wouldn`t fit in the trunk of Chris`s car, so the were like "Hey Jen, hold the trash in." So I`m sitting there holding the trash bags in, yelling at them not to take off too fast, otherwise I`d come kill them.
Guess what Skippy -- he was driving -- does? He guns it. So I go flying off, and land in the middle of the street. Instead of getting up, I just kinda laid there, and the way I was laying it looked like my leg had been all busted to hell. Skippy and Chris laugh a little bit about their hilarity. Then they realize, "Oh s**t!"
Skippy comes running up and starts shaking me, which hurt more than the entire incident, so I punch him in the balls as hard as I could.

In case you have inferred this yet, I`m the one that all my friends say "Hey, do this." and I probably will.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:56 pm
Lol. Wow.

Um..

Hey, give me all your gold and items.

surprised

Lol. Jk. xD

I can't believe how much mother was overreacting. She heard the glass break and comes ruuuunning to me yelling "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY!?" and I'm just like standing there, slowly pulling my hand out of the window, shards falling down off of the rest of the window, and I'm just like.. "..... Awesommmmeee..."

Haha. I didn't even flinch when it happened. Never felt anything until afterwards when we had to clean it. Just like when I got my lip split in two from a baseball. Didn't feel anything at all, but I was spewing and choking on blood. Stepdad ran over as I was lying on the ground and leaned over me, looking at the wound and I coughed blood ALL over his face. It was wicked.

Maybe I just have dumb pain receptors that don't want to work right away.

xd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:26 pm
I'm extremely saddened to say that I've had nothing major happen to me in my life, save for a few nasty scraps on my knees or arms. Oh, and a small car accident which did absolutely nothing. I haven't broken a bone in my body.

I can't believe I can't reflect upon a stupid story and say,"Wow, I did that?" rofl

Mjolnir The Hammer

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:33 pm
I've done many crazy things. I've jumped off roofs ranging from a story high to a bit higher (jumping down gradually, not all at once). Punched walls, got into many fights. Made many tight squeezes to run away from a couple authority figures. This and that, but I never broke anything!
No scabs, no bruises, nothing.

…which sucks because I have the stories, just no proof…
The only time I did get scars or whatever, they later disappeared somehow.

It's really annoying. So very nice on your work. I applaud you!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Lol. I started cracking up laughing at poet's.  

All We Know Is Failling

J3wels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:28 pm
ow chi mama!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:45 pm
hysterical! naw, i don't think i've been that boneheaded; comes from being the youngest and watching my sisters do dumb things that got theirs tushies in trouble.

i've watched my sons do boneheaded things but they are only 4. i'm the zen mom that warns them of the danger and that i will laugh at them when they fall. yup, they don't like it when i laugh. and my day is coming. it's only gonna get worse!

what was your mom thinking letting those goobers work on the bathroom next to your room? in my house we respect each other! or at least warn the sleeper before they pass out. rolleyes  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:43 pm
heh.

I dont really have any intresting stories....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:25 pm
the only stupid thing i've done is taken a skateboard without any trucks on it and tried to snowboard down a hill, then going off a jump with my friend, my friend got the great idea of putting a snow shovel at the endof the jump and ended up racking himself on it, i've only gotten three broken bones though  

V379

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm
You should go to the hospital. You don't need to get stitches. You could ask that they just wrap you up in gauze. 3nodding
Or, you could buy to own gauze and anti-bacterial ointment and patch yourself up that way. Either way you spin it, as the daughter of a nurse I will not be satisfied until you have something better than super glue and duck-tape! D:

...Yes, you must appease me. Even though you don't know me. Bet you weren't counting on that, huh?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:28 pm
User Image

famous quote of the Gee Dee:

Pix or it didn't happen.

lawl seriously though that sounds like it sucks.

User Image

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 pm
Hahah. XD

I only have one imcident that's fresh on my mind... well, actually no, it happened years a go, like 7? Or maybe 5 years a go... anyway...

I was at school [primary school] and we had this cool bench stuff, and we always like jumping across the benches, just for fun, the school's kinda sporty and stuff. >.< Anyway, I was jumping across the benches, and before I got to my last one, I kind of misjudged the angle and stuff.

My knees and shin hit the edge of the bench. And it hurt something fierce. And it was bleeding like hell. God they hurt. whee I didn't go to the hospital, I just let it heal naturally, too.

o.o; Of course, years later, it's all healed, but there are these bumps on my knees where all the tissue repaired itself... >.< My reflexes are much more sensitive there too...

... I'm not sure if that counts as a "wtf was I thinking!?" moment. I just felt nostalgic. xd

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:51 am
I already forgot my stupid actions... lawl...  

KechiiCoo

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces