Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
grave yard Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Queen Of Love

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:19 pm
*my grave*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:34 pm
Gets a shovel* and starts to dig up grave.... "Well this grave isnt gonna rob itself..."  

Ducttape_Bandit

LordDracona

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:40 pm
ooh, Ill help! *jumps down to the ground, digs up ground with his hands*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm
"What are you two doing" said Shaduo  

Shadow Blade623

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:06 pm
"Grave Robbin' wanna help?" he said as a ding sounded when his shovel his the coffin* "WE HIT GOLD!!! YIPPIE!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:11 pm
you won't be doing anything of the sort thats horrible wrong your supposed to respect the dead like u.........wait nevermind that you barely respect the living*she froze the rest of the grave * now leave  

DemonEndi

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:40 pm
"Nay, She killed herself shes no one to respect." he did hand signs* "Fire Ball Jutsu." the ice melted and he pulled up the grave* he opened it* and took the skull out* "Whats left you can have." he then flew off his shadow wings*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 pm
Damn what's with him ................ o well *she spread her large white wings and flew away*  

DemonEndi

- i d o o m-p i e -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:41 am
.......*looks down in the grave* .....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:56 pm
Miroku reappeared* "Yes my shadow clone worked!!!" he took out a sludge hammer and destroyed the head stone* "Hee hee." he then drug the coffin out of the hole* " YAY! Now to sell the coffin on ebay!" he said as he dumped her body out* and trudged away fast before anyone could catch him*  

Ducttape_Bandit

- i d o o m-p i e -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:09 pm
*Ryazuki looks back* !!!! "You there! stop! *handsigns* KATON! FIRE STYLE JUTSU!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:27 pm
Miroku side stepped away from the fire* "You dont want to fight me... " he said as he pulled out 3 kunai* two had paper bombs on them he threw all three at the man who attacked him* he then formed hand signs* he quickly picked up the coffin and disappeared into thin air*  

Ducttape_Bandit

- i d o o m-p i e -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:22 pm
*closes book*... Ryazuki catchs the kunai's and throws it up in the air which makes a huge explosion."....... i dont have time for this"...*disappers*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:22 am
"Final i found it..." *Dustin looks down upon a crumbling grave stone that says: Zozer monku R.I.P a great emperor*  

Dustin Monku

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:47 pm
Slowly walking behind Dustin, Kimimaru put his hand on his shoulder. "Admiring dad's grave huh ?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff