Reply The Tekken Force
The Tekken 6 Storyline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mishima_kazama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:26 am
It's Epic... They Followed Jin Kazama's Storyline, and he wreaks havoc and war on the world... It makes me sad cause at least Heihachi didn't go Wannabe Global Dictator on everyone.

New Characters: They're not as interesting as I thought they would be.

THE BOSS: OMG, its so ******** huge. It's like an OMEGA OGRE. Azazel I think its name was (someone correct me.)

My hopes:
1. Steve Fox doesn't change too much from his original boxing style.(roomered to be rearranged according to storyline.)

More Info:
Tekken Forces.com  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:42 am
So far no love? what happened?  

mishima_kazama

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:03 pm
this blows man!
i didn't think that jin was as stupid as his dad & grandpa for world conquest! oh well, like fathers, like sons. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:59 am
the story's pretty tight!! i like it!  

Hyung Horangi

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:29 pm
Oh no, Jin turned to the darkside, that sucks. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 am
ladyvader89
What are you talking about!? O_O THAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT IT! This is what I've been waiting for! twisted  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 am
silver_avenger
this blows man!
i didn't think that jin was as stupid as his dad & grandpa for world conquest! oh well, like fathers, like sons. stare
You can't call someone stupid after they destroy every nation's military power, take over many oilfields and space colonies and ofcourse after they manage to grow a corporation so powerful it can be declared as an independent nation... IN A FEW MONTHS. Jin's just doing what Heihachi and Kazuya failed to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Tekkensennin
ladyvader89
What are you talking about!? O_O THAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT IT! This is what I've been waiting for! twisted

It may be, but I think someone might stopped him from destroying the world a 100 percent and coming even more corrupt and evil like his Grandpa and Dad. Maybe ling Xiaoyu, Jun Kazama or Angel, that just my opinion. I know is corny, but I am a sucker for good endings. lol sweatdrop  

ladyvader89

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:47 am
ladyvader89
Tekkensennin
ladyvader89

It may be, but I think someone might stopped him from destroying the world a 100 percent and coming even more corrupt and evil like his Grandpa and Dad. Maybe ling Xiaoyu, Jun Kazama or Angel, that just my opinion. I know is corny, but I am a sucker for good endings. lol sweatdrop
My money goes for Asuka, in T5 he "healed" Jin and made the Devil Makrings disappear by just touching him. I hope she has a bigger role in T6 storywise...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Tekkensennin
ladyvader89
Tekkensennin
ladyvader89

My money goes for Asuka, in T5 he "healed" Jin and made the Devil Makrings disappear by just touching him. I hope she has a bigger role in T6 storywise...

Oh shoot, I forgot about her and that ending, that makes better sense. lol sweatdrop  

ladyvader89

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 am
Maybe they should bring back Jin's mom, Jun Kazama! I mean they didn't comfirm that she was dead right? She only "disappeared" after Ogre attacked.  
The Tekken Force

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games