Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross the Rainbow .:Jrock/Jpop/Kpop/Krock:.

Back to Guilds

Reply Music Registry
杉本善徳 (Yoshinori Sugimoto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster-Kun
Captain

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:48 pm
User Image

Wikipedia and Last fm have yet to make a description about him I'd like to make ti myself but I don't know much about him....I know he used to play Guitar for another band before he was in Waive , which was kind of a "leaning towards visual kei" band but more Jrock so they were cool, but then they broke up and Yoshinori or (Sugimoto) as I call him, went solo, he's got an awesome band and a sound that is both unique and talent /potential ridden.

He's currently on his third single with one major CD release.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:13 pm
I think his band before Waive was called "Ray" ... Should there be a separate thread for Waive? The only English-language fansite of theirs seems to have exploded, though, I can't remember what all the members called themselves. -_-;

As for his profile, I found a translation of the profile on his OHP here.

This reminds me, I should rip the rest of the [HELLO] DVD, the video clips are so awesome, and the download I found on LJ is very expired! D:  

counting pulses
Crew

Monster-Kun
Captain

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:57 pm
ahhh I can't find anything on Waive I found like 5 songs on some LJ site, it's like they're trying to pull a Hitler to make it seem like their band never happened ;-;

I'll try to do some digging too...but yes Waive should have their own thread, I cluttered all the bands kiyoharu was in because he was like the face of those bands...or I don't know, we could put them in here too :3

Music Registry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games