Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
HOW COULD THEY!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u think they should put sailor moon bak???
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
idk???
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
no
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
i dont care
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

ByTe_Me_Rawr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 pm
THEY CANCELLED SAILOR MOON!!!!i know they did it a long time ago but so what....they should make a channel thats sailor moon 24/7 twisted twisted twisted down with cartoon network and dic  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:27 pm
I feel your pain, I was extremely saddened when I found out they had cancelled the show awhile ago on Cartoon Network as well, I think they should put it back on the air, especially since they have Adult Swim.

A 24/7 Sailor Moon channel would be awesome smile  

natashamoon

Hygienic Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ariel Lisha

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 am
well i myself would love a whole channel JUST SAILOR MOON, i highly doubt it... because of the the reasons that have been stated in the guild... but in america "its too much" but i object because there are shows which are completely out of line that they show all the time... those shows can be funny but still they are out of line, especially when shown at times when kids under 5 can watch them...

well anyways... to get back to topic at hand (sorry i side track a lot, i had to erase a lot because i babbled) but yeah if you miss the old episodes and can not find any... i know a web site that allows you to watch them, but they are in english not japanese or subbed...

if curious to web site it is : http://www.otakucenter.com/sailor-moon-f204.htm

just go there it should bring you right to the page of sailor moon! it has 1-200 and three movies i believe....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:51 am
I am very saddened today. I knew that Sailor Moon had been canceled on Cartoon Network, but today I just found out that they're not even making the movies anymore (except in Japan). This makes me want to cry. crying  

LuluCat

_Yokoshima Etowaaru_

Friendly Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:39 pm
that really stinks. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:12 pm
I just wish somone would pick it back up and dubb the last season lol. I'd like to hear how bad the sailor stars would sound in english teheheheh.. I liked the early dubs i DO ADMIT, BUT i HATED THE DUBS ONCE SAILORMOONS VOICE CHANGED FOR SAILOR MOON SUPER S *SHRUgs* Oh why do people do things like that >.< Someday I'll bring it back!! once I get rich, Scouts honor whee heart domokun xp  

Elf Dynasty

LuluCat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Elf Dynasty
I just wish somone would pick it back up and dubb the last season lol. I'd like to hear how bad the sailor stars would sound in english teheheheh.. I liked the early dubs i DO ADMIT, BUT i HATED THE DUBS ONCE SAILORMOONS VOICE CHANGED FOR SAILOR MOON SUPER S *SHRUgs* Oh why do people do things like that >.< Someday I'll bring it back!! once I get rich, Scouts honor whee heart domokun xp

I'll help you bring it back! When I get rich too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:52 pm
They cancelled Sailor Moon like 10 years ago here in Australia. It sucks so bad I only think I saw the first season. I wish they'd bring it back because I know people would like it and I miss watching it so much. sad

x______SuperKidd

slowtrain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:01 pm
It would be great to have it back on but I admit I would only like it if they put on the Japanese versions, either with subtitles or dubbed without changing anything because after watching it in Japanese with English subtitles I absolutely hate the English dubbed versions and all the changes they made  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:14 pm
slowtrain
It would be great to have it back on but I admit I would only like it if they put on the Japanese versions, either with subtitles or dubbed without changing anything because after watching it in Japanese with English subtitles I absolutely hate the English dubbed versions and all the changes they made

I agree, if it were to come back I would prefer the Japanese ones. But if it were to come back period I'd be happy. =)  

Bunny Chiba

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:19 pm
i think they should put salior moon on adult swim. i would watch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:51 am
Eh, I bought all the uncut DVDs online, so I can get my fix whenever. lol

BTW, Sailor Moon is over in Japan, for the person who said they still make it over there. They stopped with episode 200, the most recent Sailor Moon was Pretty Gaurdian, and that's over too.  

atsuko_15

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:02 pm
I know I hated it when they canceled sailor moon I was devasted!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:21 am
One- it's called Liscenses, Two, cash, three- I hated the dubbed. And Personally I am not a fan of the anime at all. I would love it if Live Action was brought over. It would've been awesome.

Though I can see the American version trying to be diverst.

Like having Jupiter being Black, Moon A white girl, Merucry- asian of course- Mars being a Latina and Venus.....um...Mulatto? Maybe Indian. Or Native American.

And Have Tuxedo Kamen...um...let's see...white dude....

adn the Generals..well..we can go nutters with that.

And not forget Beryl or Motoki and all that.

xD; Gods...it would be amusing....  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:53 am
Sexxy_Latina_1995
THEY CANCELLED SAILOR MOON!!!!i know they did it a long time ago but so what....they should make a channel thats sailor moon 24/7 twisted twisted twisted down with cartoon network and dic

If only you knew what really happened. It's all Toei (the animation studio that ran the Sailor Moon anime). They cut the rights to air it in every country other than Japan. the real reasons for this are not entirely clear, but it does have to do with ratings and overall popularity. It is still widely popular in Japan, but isn't as popular elsewhere... possibly because of gaijin not beign very accepting of the kjapanese culture... My guess it they are seeing it as the epitomy of "foreign"...

Oh and text-talk makes people look unintelligent.... like 1st-graders... please spell it all out next time (referring to your poll) and spread the world around in real life.... Put the phone down unless you're ccalling.. texting is bad for grammar. ^_^ [/rant]  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff