Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Kale Qualas Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:03 am
*Taps mike.* Um...

Script Writer: Don't be afraid, just say the line! And... rolling!

Hey! I'm Kale Qualas, but people call me Kale for short!
On Earth, I'm Mitchell! And I live somewhere in Grand Falls of New Brunswick. Don't get me wrong, er... I think?

Anyways, I'm currently18 and... I think that's it?

Script Writer: Just say what you want with the audience, don't be shy.

I like to play video games, and I like to go for walks and meet people, I'm a veteran gamer. Yes, I'm a veteran who plays games. But I would like to create video games in the future...

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of myself. But it's not what you think. But feel free to think of my image... am I doing right?

Script Writer: You're doing fine.

I've been here since May 8th of 07's, so you can officially call me a member... and you'll find me hanging around in the chat thread on the main page. Oh and don't mind with my friends here... This is Sonic, Tails, Austin Powers, Astro...

Script Writer: *Sighs* This is going to take a long time...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:14 pm
lol that was a very unique introduction! out of all the ones i have read i like this one bestest!!!! lol i went down the whole page introducing myself and welcoming every one so welcome and i am summer!!! my fingers are aching lol!  

-LovetheGreekMythology-

[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff