Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Tyra's bio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Well...Uh...what can I say about myself?

-shifts glasses and looks at paper...rips up paper and copies paragraph off of profile-

-About Teh total b***h angel behind the avi-
User Image
Yes. That's me. LIVE WITH IT. D:<

My name is Allariana. And yes, that's my legal birthname, along with the middle name of Fantasia. My last name is not of importance.
I rarely go by my name on Gaia, but you can call me Lari, Simp, Tyra, Hana, ST, whatever you think is polite.

I am Eighteen years old and I live in the glorious commonwealth of Kentucky. I am a desert rat, seeing as I was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, there's always time for something new, so I'm currently re-building my life.

I'm FEMALE, no matter how much of guy I may act like. I'm also not one of those skinny anorexic toothpicks everyone wants. I'm proud of the way I am and I will never change myself for someone.

I'm single, and Bi-sexual.
You don't like it? Your loss.

I have a borderline-creepy obsession with the movie Labyrinth, and David Bowie himself. He's one of Music's most influential people of all time, with persona's such as Ziggy Stardust, Thin White Duke, Aladdin Sane, Jareth the Goblin King, and his most recent persona, Lord Royal Highness.

I enjoy many things. I've been a member of Myspace and Gaia for two years. I'm on Gaia more than I'm on Myspace. xD

I'm also happily married on Gaia, despite how lame it is. To...four different people. xD See my profile for my relationships.

I like Anime, Manga, Sleeping, Talking on the telephone, writing, drawing, eating, singing my favorite songs, and roleplaying.

I like all kinds of music except metal, death metal, country, and spiritual.

Nihon wo hanashimasu. Tokidoki, Jibun wa nihongo wo benkyoushiteimasu.

One more note:
David Bowie is the God of Music - Nothing you say will ever change that.

Want to find me somewhere else? Here.

deviantART
Myspace
Youtube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:08 pm
fingers are so tired! you have a really REALLY pretty name! i love it so much! hi i am summer i am going down the whole front page introducing myself and welcoming everyone even though i am really newer than almost everyone! i am trying to make every post different! well welcome!!!  

-LovetheGreekMythology-

[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff