Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:04 pm
[// ...:::Info/Story:::... //]

In the normally average climate city of Rynclawn, The Black Widow is stealing food,items and other possessions from others,and to top it all off,she feels no remorse. She is considered an outlaw and a ruffian,but no one has the heart to kill her. She currently lives with the only "family" she has,and they're not even blood related, Rynquu. Rynquu isn't her accomplice,but people say she's just as bad for living with her.

A rumor is floating around that the famous actor Daiki Matsuhara is comming to town, and without her approval or even a first meeting is requesting....MARRIAGE!?

What if this is true? What if it isn't? What will The Black Widow do?

You decide:

-You can become a "friend" of Daavi/The Black Widow's

-You can become an enemy of Daavi/The Black Widow

-You can become a friend of Daiki Matsuhara

-You can be neutral

-You can be lazy! ;DD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:11 pm
[// ...:::Rules/Profiles:::... //]

...BLAH BLAH BLAH...RULES...BLAH. Get the picture?

If you know the rules,follow them. If you don't,get out.

SEND THE PROFILES IN PMS TO ME!!!

PROFILES:

Name: Daavi "The Black Widow"
Side: With herself (obviously)
Appearance: >:/ It' comming...
Weapon: Assortment of knives and other pointed objects
Race: Aeolus (I made it up, it's like a human with manipulation of wind alone)
Powers/Abilities:Manipulates wind, spiders seem to be attracted to her
Bio: Daavi grew up with Rynquu, they met before Daavi could remember. Daavi has been living with Rynquu ever since. Although Rynquu is the older one, Daavi is the more powerful one. She'll protect Rynquu with her life, and doesn't like to be seperated from her for long.
Random Fact: Daavi loves cookies
Personality: Agressive, Short-tempered, taunts others

Name: Rynquu
Side: With Daavi
Appearance: D:< IT'S COMMIN'
Weapon:her fighting skills
Race: Human
Powers/Abilities:Her flowers never seem to die (is that even an ability? X_O )
Bio: Rynquu started looking after Daavi when they were very small. Rynquu is Daavi's big sister and looks out for her even though they're not blood related.Daavi doesn't need any looking after anymore. Rynquu doesn't really like Daavi stealing things, but she knows from experience not to argue with her. Sparred with Daavi from a young age, although appears weak, is very strong.
Random Fact: Bakes as well as gardens
Personality: Very kind, very compassionate, treats people equally

Name: Daiki Matsuhara
Side: Himself (obviously)
Appearance: ...Comming
Weapon: His voice (he coaxes people very well)
Race: Human
Powers/Abilities:A very talented actor, [as of now] A wizard! >D
Bio: While overseas on a vacation, he heard of a woman who was nicknamed "The Black Widow". Being a bachelor [sp?] and one with very dashing good looks, decided to marry this woman. The nickname intruged him.
Random Fact: He's a little weird...
Personality: sightly egocentric, romantic, dramatic

Name: Pheonix
Side:With Daavi
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: Fire magic, her katanna, and her dagger
Race: Vampire
Powers/Abilities:She can use fire magic and make her blades have fire on them with out melting the blade or hurting her. She can also do healing magic.
Bio: She met Daavi one day and has been her friend since then she never told them her real name or why she calls herself pheonix. She just appears and disappears randomly, though she always brings Daavi her cookies.
Random Fact: She has a crush on Daavi's sister. (Can't spell her name.)
Personality: She is quet most of the time, she's pretty happy yet down to earth. She doesn't usally get pissed at people or hold grudges.

Gaianame: grul3_gaara
Name: Mai Cha
Side: Daiki
Appearance: User Image
Weapon:pocket knife [[lol just in case ; )]]
Race: Elf, but people think she's a human with weird ears
Powers/Abilities: has power over plants [o;o] , and healing powers
Bio: Her family was killed when she was very young by superstisous[sp???] humans. She got away and moved to the city. SHe hid her ears as much as she could from everyone. A photographer noticed her one day and offered her a job. She took the righ away when she heard about the high pay; not thinking about her ears. She told people it was just a weird gene, and no one really carred anymore. she took on roles in moives and posed in many magazined for a living. she met Daiki one day at a photo shoot and became friends. They talk with each other when they have time from work, but not always. After hearing about Daiki requesting to marry The Black Widow she began to wounder why and headed for the city of Rynclawn.
Random Fact: she's smart o;o can you beilive it!
Personality:bubblely, kind, open minded

SKELETONS:

Name:
Weapon:(Max of three)
Race: (Anythign from human to fairy,just don't over-do it.)
Powers/Abilities:(no more than five)
Bio:
Random Fact:
Personality:

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:52 pm
[[I'll make the profiles for my people later, I'm just really busy. ^ ^;; I have a lot to do...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:36 pm
Daavi sat on the curb of a vacant street. Her hands were full of knives that she carefully held, wedging them in between her fingers. She thouroughly examined them, inspecting them with such care and precises measurements, occasionally mumbling to herself. She released her grip on three, the duds.

"Bah!!" She said, annoyed. "I only got a few today..." She took the remaining seven short knives from her hands and placed them in a metal box behind her and sealed the box shut with a heavy key. The box was plain,and didn't look like anything special. Daavi stored her knives in this box, her weapon stash. Of course Daavi had powers of her own,but didn't like to use them very much, they tired her out quickly. She picked up the box and started the secretive way home, to Rynquu.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:38 pm
Pheonix jumped down infront of Daavi. "Hey girl how you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:56 pm
Daavi was suddenly alerted of the Pheonix,who had just jumped out of nowhere.
"Uh, good..." She paused, and looked behind her, then to her left,"Where'd you come from...exactly..."

Daavi thought she knew the city of Rynclawn like the back of her hand, but it seemed Pheonix was always able to appear out of nowhere.
Daavi looked down at the box in her hand, and brought it up for Pheonix to see. "Only got a few today..." She said angrily. Daavi so loved her knives.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Pheonix smiled. "I don't see what you're complaining about. I mean I'm lucky if I learn a new spell in a month and I've been using the same kattana for thirty years, if I got weapons as much as you did, I'd be happy. Besides I brought you cookies." She said as she pulled a Zip-Lock bag out of the side pocket of her backpack, it was filled with cookies all diffrent kinds too. She offered it to Daavi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:20 pm
[[xDD COOKIES!!!]]

Daavi's eyes widened when she received the plentiful amount of cookies in assorted kinds and flavors. "Omigod!" Daavi exclaimed as she feverishly opened the bag and crammed several in her mouth, then froze. "Wewf," She said, mouth full wit cookies. "Fey dullf allf fa time anf fen I fneed new onesf." She swallowed,and with another hand in the bag cleared her throat. "They dull extremely quickly. I mean this city's got some good steelwork, but it's so low quality!"

Daavi and the talk of knives. Everyone but her was rended almost thoughtless as she babbled on and on about the precises image and cut she wanted from them. Not only was the steel in Rynclawn a little on the poorer side,but Daavi wanted her knives to be perfect,which they rarely were. That and Daavi sparred so often, she'd brake them,then scrounge around for more.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:11 pm
Pheonix chuckled as she listened to her friend. "You know I think I have a few knives in my backpack that you would love, I mean they are made out of that steel and carbonatium mix that makes them almost unbreakable and it's alot harder to dull them, plus they come in sets of twenty and I have like six sets. I wonder do you want some?" She smirked as she watched her friend's eyes widen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:22 pm
Daavi's grin stretched and with a playful voice, said,"Hand 'em over." She motioned with her hand by bringing her fingers closer to herself quickly that she wanted them. "Where'dja git 'em?" She asked, highly curious.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 pm
Pheonix smiled even more. "Nope you're gonna have to wait til we get to your house. I've got something for Ryn-chan to." She shifted her backpack and pulled a knife out of her pocket and handed it to Daavi. "Though I figured you want to see one and I got them Japan, pretty good pick don't ya think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Daavi's eyes grew wide. "My God!! They're beautiful!" She held it so gently in her hand that you would have thought Pheonix had given her millions of dollars. Daavi paused and narrowed her eyes at Pheonix.
"You went to Japan? When?" Daavi paused again and looked at the knife.
"Oh firget it, we haffta go see Rynqyuu before she has another heart attack."

Daavi yanked on Pheonix's arm and pulled her along with only a miniscule silver of her immense strength while still clutching the knife tightly.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Pheonix smiled. "Heh, I thought you would like it. And I went to Japan about a week ago. Took me awhilie to fly over here though." She tried to jerk away when she felt Daavi's hand close around her arm, but she failed and was forced to walk along. "You know I can walk on my own right?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:05 pm
Daavi didn't reply untill they had reached their destination, the house that Daavi and Rynquu lived in. It was more of a cabin sort of out, but was large and sturdy. Rynquu, as usual, was planting flowers of some sort--today with the snapdragon flower. Normally, flowers didn't grow very well in Rynclawn because of it's cold year-round climate,but Rynquu always had the best flowers in the whole city,and sold them to others in the city.

"You're home...?" Rynquu asked,turning around and smiling gently. Her soft brown hair was in one of her eyes, so with the hand not covered in potting soil, she brushed it out of her eyes.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:27 am
Pheonix smiled at Rynquu. "Yeah and I've come to wreek havoc in this small town." She said joked as she did her best to look scary, which didn't look all that convincing. The bounty hunter walked over to her friend and started to look over her body. "You've gotten thiner." She remarked.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games