Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:10 am
HI. As you all know, I'm sort of a dream fanatic. I happen to have pretty vivid dreams, and I like telling others about them. This sub-forum was funded by me... so you don't have to worry about me spending anybody else's donation money. Anyways, this sub-forum is for sharing any dreams you may have had, whether they were just last night, or so long ago you can't even recall when you had it. I want to hear them all.

Go ahead and make a new topic for each dream you want to put up. This will make it easier for everybody to comment, as well as find new/favorite dreams. However, please, pleeease follow the labeling system. Have fun, and pleasant dreams!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:05 am
Oh, yes. No comment section in here. Just comment in the topic of the dream that you want to comment on. In other words, do what you'd normally do.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Meg1017
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 pm
I once had a dream that I was in the middle of a battle field and I was running to the sea. Then I was attacked by dead fish. eek After I got free from the fish an arrow shot me in the side and I woke with a sharp pain in my side. That had to be one of the oddest dreams I've ever had.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:23 pm
Hey, there! Welcome.

Not to discourage you from posting your dreams, but you're supposed to create your own topic for your dream.

Don't sweat it, just try and do it in the future.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm
i had a dream one time that i was working at a video game store and then a skeleton with a rainbow aura came out of the tv and took me and my friend in. we got transported to a tropical island and my friend blew him up with a bazooka. then we went on a giant waterslide at the top of a hill and when we got to the bottomshe turned into a dolphin. i have alot of weird dreams like that....i hope i didnt babble stare  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games