Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Chain - 17 NM: Ambush/Paranormal/Driveway

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:10 am
This one I think was mainly inspired by the Vicadin I was taking after I had my wisdom teeth pulled. It's not something that would normally scare me that bad, but the dream was actually influencing my emotions, and actually made me feel pure terror... I had walked out of my house, and walked to the street. Everything seemed fine... Then I looked to the right. A dead, little girl with really long dark hair just appeared... out of know where... She wore a long white dress, almost like a nightgown, that was covered in what looked like darkened, congealed blood. although her head was towards the ground, which had the effect of making me unable to see her face, I felt every hair on my body stand up because I knew she was somehow still staring at me... almost through me into my soul... It chilled me to the bone. I looked away. When I looked back she was gone... Then she appeared directly in front of me. She had no eyes, and instead I was staring into bottomless pits of eyes that scared me more than if I were looking into the bottomless pits of Hell. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, of an emotion that was unmistakably hunger, her jaw just barely still attached to her face, her lips rotted away. I woke up, then, hearing a scream. I don't know if the scream was a part of the dream or my own... That dream makes tears come to my eyes whenever I think about it... The memory is still linked to that feeling of sheer terror I felt when I had it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 pm
eek Wow.
I can't help but notice a recurring theme here... Most of the dreams you're posting have a girl in them, and when you describe them, they have long hair and are wearing a dress... I wonder if there's any major significance in that...  

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 am
Perhaps I think undead girls with with hair long enough that it covers their eyes so you can't see into them and doll-like dresses who want to devour your soul for a small bit of warmth in their cold, empty un-life are f***ing scary.

In fact... I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Sorry... I get a little testy when people try to make something out of nothing... I know there's no way you could know this stuff... but... eh.  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games