Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
True Hero? Or Zero? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:36 pm
Last night, I was just doing my thing and all, but something went wrong...
My sister started to breathe hard and couldn't take enough air. She was panic that I have to get my truck started, shoveled some snow out and quickly tried to get it out. But since my dad is far away and my uncle is supposed to plow the drive-way, it didn't go quite far.

My sister tried to call mum, but it didn't work cause she's online.
And then she called dad and then he tried to contect mum. Then the 911 to get the ambulance to come. But since we're in the forest, I ran out and go through the track we walked over a lot and waited for help to arrive. I wanted them to show where we are.

Once they have arrived, I've decided to come along with them, luckly my mom arrived before we left. I was a little scared that moment, but I kept my hope up that she's going to be fine.

Then we went to where my sister last room she visited and it turns out that is's just a panic attack. Though there is something else besides that, like she was infected with mold. But it's only a theroy.

My mom and dad somehow we're proud for my effort to help my sister. But I feel like I didn't do it well. But it made me feel proud in someway.
It's the true story I wanted to share. Got any moments that's related to this?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:30 pm
I think that anyone who at least tries to save someone's life, panic attack or not, is a hero. wink  

KumikoxChan

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:46 pm
good job! You are a hero  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:24 pm
*Chuckles,* It's my first time. 3nodding  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

vivalacora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:45 pm
*cheers* that happened to one of my friends he had an asma attack his parents had to take him to the hospital while we were out running about the neighborhood D: either way ur a hero biggrin *3 thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Good Job!  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Illenial

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Hero!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:27 pm
The only way you`d ever be a zero in that kind of situation is if you didn`t even try to help.

Also :: Lucky bugger, you have snow. >.> Though, maybe not so lucky in that situation.

Hildr

Clever Goat

tristan31494

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:38 pm
haha  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:43 pm
Well, that was extra lame. >:[

Hildr

Clever Goat

westlifeluv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:26 pm
That was amazing!!! heart 3nodding I had kinda an experience like that when i was little... except with a dog...

it was summer, and I was visiting my grandparents. they have two dogs named Goldie (girl) and Smokie (boy). Well 'Smokes' decided to bound away after a butterfly or something. After like, 20 minutes, me and my grandparents were like: wtf is he?? And all of a sudden, I hear a faint wheezing... i look towards the end of the garden, and i see Smokie practically (and accidently) hanging himself: his collar caught the stakes(?)/fence!! so i run over as fast as my little legs can carry me, and i unhang him, thus saving his life!!! c:< (p.s. i was like 5 yrs old!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:44 am
    That's awesome Kale. Hero! biggrin

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Purachina Princess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:39 pm
Hero!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:15 pm
x__P o e t
The only way you`d ever be a zero in that kind of situation is if you didn`t even try to help.

Also :: Lucky bugger, you have snow. >.> Though, maybe not so lucky in that situation.

That's what I thought! I mean, snow! I live in the frickin' desert.

But yeah, I think you're a hero. I mean, come on, how would you have been bad in that situation? But I'm kinda confused... what were you doing in the forest with your sister before she had a panic attack?  

Acid Flavored Candy

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces