Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin exams Part 2: The Forest of Death Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:04 pm
[Second part starts here]

After handing all the scrolls the to Genin, they where all blndfolded and taken to different sides of the cages. Kimimaru's voice could be heard through a loudspeaker, "Alright! Blindfolds off! And begin the second part of the exams!" All of the students where shoved into the forest by the directors, then shut the metalic doors behind them. The Genin where trapped.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:18 pm
Well there's no knowing who to target or where to find them so I might as well head towards center and see what happens from there. Rei walks off to the center of the forest in hopes to find the scroll he needs.  

Dirge of Cerberus`

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 pm
As Rei walks a small leech crawls onto his back, unnoticingly whole sucking his blood, it also sucks his charka.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Rei begins to feel weaker in his chakra and notices somethings wrong then sees the leech on his back. Rei grabs a kunai and removes it and kills it before it does anymore harm. "Damn, I need to preserve all the chakra I can" Rei continues on towards the center of the forest.  

Dirge of Cerberus`

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:02 pm
Anyone could have what I'm looking for, I better look for someplace I can hideout in while I wait for some other people to come by He walked towards the center he then proceeded to hide in a tree while he waited for someone to walk by  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:29 pm
A Boy with dark blue hair walked below the tree Tog was standing under. He bent down to strab his sandals up better. The symbol on his headband meant "Grass Village". He took a puch from his pocket and opened it up, tiny leeches crawled from the bag and began searching the forest floor. He smiled as one leech squrimed from a bush and onto his finger, it seemed as if the leech was giving it's chakra to the boy as he held it.  

Shin Defender of Light

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:38 pm
Ikkie watches over the students from a high tree "These kids keep on getting weirder each year..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:44 pm
The boy notices Ikkie in the tree, mistaking him for another student he herls 3 shurikans at him. Then taking out a whip made from grass out of him backpack. "Trying to sneak up on me and get a scroll huh ? Not today!"  

Shin Defender of Light

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:13 pm
Ikkie wasnt paying attention at all until he heard a weird melting noise and sees the shurikens next to him, slowly melting. "WOAH, henh, I did'nt even try and turn on my heat sheild and they're already melting, looks like my training paid off". Ikkie notices the kid and in the blink of an eye he was behind the kid in mid-air. "Watch it you damn plant kid!" Ikkie then takes off his leg weights and dissapears, nowhere to be found.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:53 pm
Hikari took an inventory of what she brought, trying to come up with a plan of action. Disruptor rifle on my back, two phasers at each hip... kunai in my boots and also at my wrists. Of course I have my headset, and senbon. And my secret weapon if I find too much trouble. I hope I don't get sick again... She looked around, checking for nasty things, and decided her best action would to be to get off the ground. She climbed as high into the trees as she could and started off.  

Kendansa

Seeker

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Okay, I am definitely not even thinking, I had better try if I'm going to succeed. Rei performed hand signs and made a sand clone from the soil surrounding him as the minerals were good enough to do sand conversion. I better make sure I don't get in danger too often, sand isn't easy to come by and sand conversion costs chakra too. Rei and his clone set off towards the center again one in the trees and one on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:03 pm
As Hikari walked by a Rain Village ninja popped up from behind her. Holding her by the throat with a kunai. "So little lady, mind telling me which scroll you have so I can get this over with ?"

Grass ninja:

The Grass shinobi smirked as the mysterious person had gone away in a flash. Instantly, a leach landed on the boys shoulder, and whispered into his ear. "Sand Ninja...about 7 clicks away...I got this one." While leaving the leach on the floor the grass nin took to the trees, he quietly but quickly made his way towords Rei. As soon as he was close enough he jumped down and caugh Rei off guard with a a low kick, sending him topling to the ground. He then took some of his leeches and placed them on Rei's chest. "Don't move if you don't want every pint of blood sucked from you, now tell me which scroll you have!!"

Shin Defender of Light

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:13 pm
(Kimimaru, saying that it was the real me is kind of the wrong thing to do, I have a clone too, but I'll take the hit.)
Damn, where'd he come from. And I might not be able to remove these leeches from me but I need to get to safety and fight back. "You'll find out what scroll I have when you pry it from my dead hands ninja, because I don't plan on dieing or surrendering yet, especially that easily." Rei makes a few hand signs "Body Switch Jutsu" Rei switches positions with his clone and hurls a kunai made of chakra directly at his opponent from the trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:36 pm
(oh yeah chunin exams, lol forgot I have 2 accounts sweatdrop Ill start posting in 17 hours or so, otherwise G'night)  

LordDracona

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:35 am
Tog followed the grass ninja from up in the trees being careful not to be heard or seen and watched the kunai fly towards the grass ninja.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff