Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
A Pretty Obvious Question: Your favourite song? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deanta in Eireann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:31 pm
What is your favourite Paramore song? How did you get to know of them? Have they inspired you?

My favourite song is most definitely Born for This. It's amazing. I got to know of Paramore through a friend who is so obsessed with Hayley Williams, she dyed her hair orange. Have they inspired me? Heck yeah they have! Such a little girl with such a huge voice, she's inspired me to become a better singer!!

Now, your responses, if you please.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:53 pm
I figured out about Paramore on iTunes probably a year ago. I fell in
love with the Emergency vid, started listening to more of their songs, & here I am.

Favorite song? Well, I can't just pick one song. D: I'd have to say though, Pressure, Decoy,
Brighter, Misery Business, Born For This, & That's What You Get are my all time favorites.

Paramore has most definitely inspired me. They're all amazing people to look up to, and I highly doubt I'd be able to achieve as much as they did when I'm 18-20.

D;

heartache in stereo
Captain

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:42 am
I got to know of Paramore because the song Pressure is on The Sims 2 for PS2.
&& because of my para-whore best friend too. :]

My favourite song...
Urgh, a tie between When It Rains && Decoy && Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)

I'd say Paramore have inspired me.
Hayley inspires me to just go out there and do what you do best,
And never care what anyone else thinks :]

And Jeremy (and Mikey Way && Lyn-Z);
Are the reason I play bass.
(: <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:15 pm
I want to dye my hair orange 8D
But my dad won't let me. -.-
She's just got this great attitude that inspires people, you know? (Well, duh, everyone here kinda knows smile That's why we love her so much!!! )

Anyways, my favorite Paramore song changes weekly, but right now it's When it Rains and Let the Flames Begin. Listening to them over and over keeps me calm despite all the chaos of today's world. ^-^  

Migi Hidari

`ze evil vampire of doom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:42 pm
My favourite songs are Conspiracy, Fences, adn Let the Flames Begin. : )

And i found out about them mostly through music magazines. They were basically all over them, so i decided to check them out.

And she has inspired me in a way, i guess, but i'm not musically talented at all, so she hasn't inspired me to become a singer, or something.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:17 am
Well, I heard "Misery Business" on the radio, and as soon as I heard it I'm like "wow this group is amazing!" and then my Best Friend said it called Paramore and I'm like sweet!

Basically, I had heard of Paramore before, but I never really listened to them. But I've done my research on music websites, and now here I am, a fan!

My other favorite song is Haleluja (sp?).  

PrinzcessNiketa

R 3 W I N D
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:33 pm
My favorite songs are Fences, Misery Business and Born for this.

I discovered Paramore through the Fueled by Ramen bands. I was looking on the FBR channel on youtube for The Academy is and Cobra Starship vids and I saw "Paramore" so I decided to listen to a few of their songs and the rest is history.

Paramore has inspired me. I definitely to look up to Hayley's personality and style and the overall way she presents herself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:40 pm
Okay now I changed my mind, my favorite Paramore song is Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody). And Here We Go Again. And Misery Business.
Hayley has inspired me to take Sharpies and scribble on T-shirts ^-^  

Migi Hidari

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Well, unlike many of their fans they have right now, I've liked them ever since Pressure. There's some fans out there who are only obsessed about Hayley, and Hayley's hair. I mean, like she said, Paramore is a band and it's not about her!
Well, anyhoo. My favourite song is [ :B ] My Heart, Hallelujah, and Sunday Bloody Sunday. Have they inspired me? TONNES!! Hayley has really inspired me to wear what I wanna wear and say what I wanna say, cause if she can go out and have fun writting songs about getting revenge on whores and wear real colourful stuff, then why can't we? Yup, she has taught me to have more fun!

Well, I guess I first heard paramore on the Sims 2 for PS2. But then I was at a friend's house and I recognized it when they came on the TV and screamed my head off. Then ever since I got their album for my birthday two years ago, I've liked them!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm
I love Decoy! xO
Lovesick Melody is a close second. >w<
I must admit that I really like the guitar music the best! Hayley's voice compliments the sound. >o<

Neko Enko

madra-corcra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:06 am
What is your favourite Paramore song? fences or born for this
How did you get to know of them? i think i just heard one of their songs on the radio, liked it and bought their album. =]
Have they inspired you? hell yea! most famous people act the same, llike all serious and stuff, but hayley acts how she wants to. =]

=^.^=  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:29 pm
My favourite song is Emergency, because Hayley looks so cute in that dress, and it just has such a good rhythm to it. I learned of Paramore by listening to one of my mate's songs on her MySpace profile. They've inspired me to dance more for some reason, lol. I think it's one of the few bands I ever dance to their songs (by myself - I never dance in front of anyone. Full stop.).  

DaleLuck1313

Trowa-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:06 pm
What is your favourite Paramore song? How did you get to know of them? Have they inspired you?

My Favorite Song of all time By Paramore Is "STAY AWAY" and "Sunday Bloody Sunday" I Found out about them When I went to get My first CD ever witch was PARAMORE * All We Know Is Falling* And Yeah, They By They I meen Hayley She Inspired Me To Paint Draw and Practice mY Instruments More often and i listen To music More ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:58 pm

My favourites are 'Let the Flames Begin', 'Decoy', and 'We Are Broken' (:

Constanze Mozart

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:03 am
Try to defeat me but try in vain.

My favourite Paramore songs would be Let the Flames begin, Hallelujah and My heart.

I found out about them whilst watching Kerrang, when I saw the Emergency video...I was like "This band is amazing!"

Paramore have definitely inspired me...listening to the lyrics helps me to write my own ones for my band!

When I win I end your pain.

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces