Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
"Brian's Adventure" is a hit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:42 pm
If Zahmen can make a preview, than so can I! 3nodding

"So weird that I think we'll actually give it NEGATIVE stars." - The Chigaco Tribune

"Never before has such a book confused the hell out of me... while being insanely amusing"- The New York Times

"The adorable jokes made me puke."- Stephen King

"If the author makes any more strange fusions of sci-fi and fantasy, we might be able to start a whole new genre of books."- Amazon

"The tales of a boy in hell. This book is on par with "How to have the Talk with your kids."- Oprah

Brian's Adventure
What not to do when saving an entire planet

Available in paperback everywhere Janurary 8th
Reserve your copy now at any Joe's Crab Shack, Pizza Hut, and XXX Girls Live.

Author's Note

I love you Zahmen xd

But really, this thing is fo' real. It's part of my 3 novela project that I've been working on for awhile now. The January 8th date is... random, but it should give me sufficient time to complete the darned thing and give it the editing it deserves.

As the title suggests, the story will star Brian and... well, Brian. On a boring day, Brian messes around with the wormhole generator, which happens to be sitting around in the basement, and suddenly winds up on a vacant space-station. Brian decides to launch himself down to the planet the station is orbiting... but forgets to think of a way to get BACK to the station.

Brian will get help from a few friends, but he'll be saving an entire world from an ancient evil that threatens to literally EAT the planet. A hefty task.

This one is built for the laughs. Stay tuned.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 pm
I laughed. I laughed some more. Post it soon, Hawk-san! 3nodding Pretty please?  

Voxxx

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:56 pm
surprised
You sly little b*****d.
Mine's for real too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:26 pm
O.o what???  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:46 pm