Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arya241

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:48 pm
i never use to cut, i use to have a great dark boyfriend, that understood everything,that loved me, well i found out he wasnt in love with me as much as i was, i was upset and we broke up. it was hard on me i love him alot, i really cared about him, after a couple of weeks started to move on, well not totally i still look at him and wish i could be with him, even if it isnt the samething. well one day my mother, told me i had too much makeup on and i looked like a wore, and i wasnt haveing a good day. so i just when to my bedroom. and i wasnt happy and so looking at the sissors i cut my wrist, i was happy after that, it was refreshing i hadnt cut my self before so i didnt no the reacttion, but now i love it. the next day i came home and that wasnt a good day either and i did it again and got the same reacttion, but i was worryed i didnt want to cut my self, so i didnt the next day. then the day after i was laying in my bed, and thinking about how much i missed being with him, and how much he seem to be so different now after the breakup and i was sad and i didnt want to be sad, so i cut my self, this time harder then usual, in the morning i saw the damage, in class it hurt, i was scared they see me cringing at the pain, the after math is sady much worst then the first effect of cutting.

this is not calling out for attention, i need some help i dont want to hurt myself to be happy, and forget the emostional pain in my life. help me pleaz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Things can be difficult at times but you have to start trying to think in the positive state of mind.
You are young and have lots of time to find what you really want/need from a guy.
Fill your time with new hobbies like writing, drawing/painting or maybe even make some new friends.
Whenever I feel down or depressed I use my extra time to work on cosplays and spend time with my mom (I never got to when i was little so I enjoy that).
If you are old enough, try to get a job, you will have money to spend on yourself and you will also gain new friends.

Those things usually work for me.

Sorry if my grammar or spelling is off I just got back from drinking(hobbie not an addiction so its ok) haha.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces