Members and Ranks

Here is how the ranks go, there is me the Alpha wolf, i am the leader and every member of the clan will follow what i do and take my orders, everything will be run by me.

Next is the beta Wolves, they control three omega wolves, they can also control Wolves and pups, everything they do will run by me, they can order other Beta wolves omega wolves however the omega should always do what there own beta dose before following another Squad's beta.

Omega wolves Control the wolves and pups making sure the do as they are told and arnt doing anything wrong.

Wolves, wolves are normal members of the clan, they dont have much power since they do not order the Pup, they just help and show them the way.

Pups, they are the new members they Will rank up to Wolf in there first week or so.

When a Omega or a Wolf Ranks up a new Squad will be made, to rank up a Beta wolf will tell me the good work you have done or I will see it myself.

Paw Brother/Sister, A Paw Brother/Sister is a member of another clan yet can ask and be called to help out, they will be members of the clan yet with no uniform and are more loyal to there first clan, but they will show respect for all members and can not order them around only ask for help

Because Paw Brothers and Sister could be so many they muct have a wild thing.

~Alpha Wolf~

Seth BloodWorth

User ImageUser Image

~Wolf Squad One~

~Beta Wolf~

play_withme

User Image User Image

~Omega Wolves~

User Image

alucard_demon_of_the_nigh

~Open~

~Wolf Squad Two~