Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
What up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:31 am
Hi. My name is Loona. I've been on Gaia for 3 years as of November 2007. I have loved every minute of it. I'm taking a break from colleges, but when I do go to school I am going to scholl to get my LCSW (Licenced Clinical Social Worker).

I study the martial arts, metaphysics, and spirituality. For that reason you can commonly find me lurking in M&R (Morality and Religion). I'm always open to learning new and different things.

I am 22 years old and engaged. I've been with my fiance for 3 1/2 years now. We haven't planned anything yet, and we aren't in any rush. It's going to be a handfasting (which is a pagan wedding).

I have many interests. I love to read and write, though I haven;t done much writing as of late. I love anime and role playing. I also am interested in swordsmanship, and middle age weaponry. For a while I worked at a local Ren faire.

My goal in life is to be a healer. I want to be able to heal in the physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual levels. Right now I'm training in Reiki. I already have level 1, but have 2 more to go before I am a master. When I have my Masters in Social work I'll be able to be a therapist, and I'm also going to school for massage therapy, well plan to any way.

Not much else to say. Leave a question and I'll answer!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:32 pm
Thats cool!!!!!! i just joined this guild and thought i would welcome everyone on the front page and welcome them so welcome!!!!!!  

-LovetheGreekMythology-

[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff